Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1666

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    5 100.00%
  • NO

    0 0%
Page 1666 of 1683 FirstFirst ... 6661166156616161656166416651666166716681676 ... LastLast
Results 33,301 to 33,320 of 33657
  1. #33301
    Juventuz star campionesidd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,660
    Cash
    8,716
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    But...but imagine if we had a coach like Klopp!
    I know you're joking, but Klopp is even more naive than Sarri. His Liverpool team keeps getting worse every year. Salah and Mane are keeping them in the top half of the PL.

  2. #33302
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    32,636
    Cash
    34,857
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Credit goes to him for reading So well napolis gameplan.

    It was not cute to see us letting them have the ball for 70 mins tho, but well it worked this time and it made sense taking in account where and who we played.

    Clean sheets is what we expect for this team. The verdict is still on him to see how he faces the coming month. There is a lot at stake and he needs to find the right balance for us to be able to dominate games too, because like someone said, we are a team that suffers when we are in need to diminate and score goals, but we like to defend leads. Sadly in europe, you cant control all the games and there will be moments when you need to know how to grab them by the troath.

    That said, in the end Im happy with this performance and i prefer a win and 3 points rather than getting pummeled in naples by reading the game wrong. This win can prove to be crucial.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  3. #33303
    Juventuz star duranfj's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,091
    Cash
    10,262
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    when Pjanic and Dybala arent having their game or are closed down, we dont look dangerous at all. its time to start Marchisio, but is he even ready to play 60-90 minutes of high tempo? we need more guys that can keep and pass the ball, so Dybala can focus more on being a striker than a playmaker
    Agree about Marchisio like part of the solution in creating something similar to a game plan in attack cuz as u said right now its all base on some individuals breaking plays from Paulo and Mira

    Pipa goals was a clear example of that, Paulo did the pass exactly in the point where Pipa is very good at, one touch and shot, cuz we all know that if Dybala sent the pass before Higua would have done some random movement and possibly killed the counter attack.


    That's what Max needs to work with every attack player, create a game plan that allow to each one of them do what they are best on it... Greece would be a nice test to show Max attack plan cuz if we dont have an early goal and the other game is not in our favor we are gonna be putting so much pressure in just individuals magical plays
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

    "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

  4. #33304
    Release clause? Suns's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20,261
    Cash
    10,526
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    I love seeing the brand of football we played yesterday. Yes sure, parking the bus is not fun but at the same time having teams trying to score against us for 90 minutes is what got us to dominate in the CL last year and seeing the game yesterday Napoli could have gone on for 500 minutes without scoring a goal.

  5. #33305
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,088
    Cash
    33,976
    Mentioned
    2899 Post(s)
    Not only he's the best coach in Europe, he's the best coach we've ever had IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    I just don't see us winning the CL with this style of play

    We should be the team forcing Napoli back and fearing us not the other way around

    It was a better than expected result I must say and the lads did well including Allegri

    I hope Napoli burn out soon their form has been scary this season and they have played some good football
    Why do you always have to be a $#@!ing bitch?

    Don't you have a more important match to be more worried about today?
    Ban Marc.

  6. #33306
    Juventuz addict K.O.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Notts
    Posts
    11,065
    Cash
    4,184
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Not only he's the best coach in Europe, he's the best coach we've ever had IMO.



  7. #33307
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,088
    Cash
    33,976
    Mentioned
    2899 Post(s)
    Wow, who are those? Never heard of them.
    Ban Marc.

  8. #33308
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    37,710
    Cash
    33,914
    Mentioned
    1322 Post(s)
    Allegri’s still better

  9. #33309
    Consigliere GiocataGrande's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
    Posts
    987
    Cash
    2,702
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I was starting to doubt you Mister, but you continue to deliver in these decisive moments. Brilliant tactical approach.
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

  10. #33310
    Primavera player Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    354
    Cash
    1,224
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I understand people criticizing mister from time to time but the lack of respect is what bothers me most, i aint his biggest fan but i respect him for the work he done so far and i know when the circumstances are there and in this case Allegri’s ability to adapt is top notch(as we seen in previous years) and it was obvious he only needs time to rebuilt this squad...lately i only seen some here have been just constantly bashing Allegri and talking $#@! about him as if he is not even Juve’s coach but Inter’s coach or something...on tuz you rather see people having nice words for people like Inzaghi, Sarri , Spaletti , Guardiola , Klopp etc but ditch Allegri at first sight and is not that they not good coaches but stay balanced people and dont talk this soon so much $#@! about our coach, especially as he still is in charge... at least have the patience to see how the season goes and if it really goes as bad as some ‘predicted’ than u dont have to constantly complain and talk garbage on tuz because you can be sure if it is that bad than our management and probably everyone with a basic football knowledge would notice it too... there really is no need to repeteadly spit on Allegri’s work in progress as there still is a long way to go, is just an advice so that in the future some of you dont end up looking like complete blank after we win a game like this Naples one.

  11. #33311
    Juventuz regular The Quazis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,016
    Cash
    5,129
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    As I've been saying, his Juve always delivers when it matters. You just need to be patient.

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

  12. #33312
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Greater Albania
    Posts
    17,497
    Cash
    21,696
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    As I've been saying, his Juve always delivers when it matters. You just need to be patient.

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Except when it matters the most, then no.

  13. #33313
    Juventuz regular pavluska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,074
    Cash
    530
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Credit goes to him for reading So well napolis gameplan.

    It was not cute to see us letting them have the ball for 70 mins tho, but well it worked this time and it made sense taking in account where and who we played.

    Clean sheets is what we expect for this team. The verdict is still on him to see how he faces the coming month. There is a lot at stake and he needs to find the right balance for us to be able to dominate games too, because like someone said, we are a team that suffers when we are in need to diminate and score goals, but we like to defend leads. Sadly in europe, you cant control all the games and there will be moments when you need to know how to grab them by the troath.

    That said, in the end Im happy with this performance and i prefer a win and 3 points rather than getting pummeled in naples by reading the game wrong. This win can prove to be crucial.
    lol

    Verdict was on him in his first year. We're long past that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hist View Post
    I think what was on display here is Juve character vs Napoli character. They were nervous and fluffed the many chances they created. Insigne was shooting from distance every time he got the ball. They were in a rush.

    Our mentality is a lot stronger than theirs and it showed. I believe the same will happen to Inter. They will play a better game but we will remain calm throughout and snatch the win from under their noses. Once we are back in the lead thats it we are staying there till the end and they will go back to being 2nd and 3rd and being content with that.
    You thought Napoli played a better game?

    And they shot from distance because we made them.


    ----------


    Btw, I like how the general consensus before and during game was "Allegri sucks, we suck" to "Allegri is the best ever" and apparently, now, we played an impeccable game.

  14. #33314
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    32,636
    Cash
    34,857
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    I understand people criticizing mister from time to time but the lack of respect is what bothers me most, i aint his biggest fan but i respect him for the work he done so far and i know when the circumstances are there and in this case Allegri’s ability to adapt is top notch(as we seen in previous years) and it was obvious he only needs time to rebuilt this squad...lately i only seen some here have been just constantly bashing Allegri and talking $#@! about him as if he is not even Juve’s coach but Inter’s coach or something...on tuz you rather see people having nice words for people like Inzaghi, Sarri , Spaletti , Guardiola , Klopp etc but ditch Allegri at first sight and is not that they not good coaches but stay balanced people and dont talk this soon so much $#@! about our coach, especially as he still is in charge... at least have the patience to see how the season goes and if it really goes as bad as some ‘predicted’ than u dont have to constantly complain and talk garbage on tuz because you can be sure if it is that bad than our management and probably everyone with a basic football knowledge would notice it too... there really is no need to repeteadly spit on Allegri’s work in progress as there still is a long way to go, is just an advice so that in the future some of you dont end up looking like complete blank after we win a game like this Naples one.
    Listen, if he is that good, he should not be stumbling so much until now.

    He should not be inmune to critics because when he $#@! ups we are in our right to moan. He has been very dubious in the season until the last 3 games which he has improved.

    You are signaling people for criticising him but you are just doing the same by praising him after just 3 good games.

    For the team we have i expect more from him and the players. Wait a little before you come with sermons about how we cant critisize allegri. I dont wish bad for him but he needs to step up because ill not close my eyes and pretend nothing happened. He was taking wrong decitions and thats a fact.

    Now he has the chance to do his usual annual uturn and i hope he does foe the sake of the team.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pavluska View Post
    lol

    Verdict was on him in his first year. We're long past that.



    .
    No, thats prehistoric. We are talkking about now. We have a different team from that one and different aspirations.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  15. #33315
    Primavera player Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    354
    Cash
    1,224
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Except when it matters the most, then no.
    That’s down to the players at your disposal aswell where Bonnie, Khedira and Pjanic all lost control of midfield/center in that second half , nevermind small details as the ripoff in 2015 at Pogba’s clear penalty when it was 1-1 so let’s not put it all down on Allegri, i am as disappointed as everyone on those lost UCL finals but i’d rather look at the big picture where is down to many factors that lead to us not winning it...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Listen, if he is that good, he should not be stumbling so much until now.

    He should not be inmune to critics because when he $#@! ups we are in our right to moan. He has been very dubious in the season until the last 3 games which he has improved.

    You are signaling people for criticising him but you are just doing the same by praising him after just 3 good games.

    For the team we have i expect more from him and the players. Wait a little before you come with sermons about how we cant critisize allegri. I dont wish bad for him but he needs to step up because ill not close my eyes and pretend nothing happened. He was taking wrong decitions and thats a fact.

    Now he has the chance to do his usual annual uturn and i hope he does foe the sake of the team.

    - - - Updated - - -



    No, thats prehistoric. We are talkking about now. We have a different team from that one and different aspirations.
    Don’t read between the lines, and if u dig deeper you will see i been showing him support even before this 3 games , i didnt say he is immune to criticism and i only pointed out the lack of respect and lack of constructive arguments on to why Allegri is that bad, there is a difference between constructive criticism and nonsense $#@! talk about Juventus’s coach... the fact he is starting slow is also down to details as we been constantly hit by injuries and players switches during summers so all i been pointing out was that some have to be patient and not ditch so soon a coach that proved hisself time and time again, at least wait and see how it goes in the next couple of months,criticize when is really a reason to, the Samp game was one of them but he reacted and the team is back on track, i’d always rather have us struggling at the beggining and be flying towards the end than than the other way around tbh... and every team has bad patches during a season but not everyone asks for its coach to be sacked everyday tbh...

    No offence but STOP twisting my words please, everyone has the right to an oppinion but talking trash about the team’s coach is something totally different. I aint his fanboy, there is also a difference between fanboyism and showing respect to the coach that did a great job in the past 3 seasons despite constant trash talk about him from everyone when he first arrived and again in the second season as myself included did, i coudnt stand him at the beggining but he proved me wrong, he really is a good coach, and the best one available to us atm imo.
    Last edited by Alin; 02.12.2017 at 18:55.

  16. #33316
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    32,636
    Cash
    34,857
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    You are talking about twisting wirds but then you say i wanted his head and im talking shid. Wtf?.

    If he is doing bad he is doing bad. Period. Wheres the line that says that criticizing him for doing bad is talking trash?. And who wants him sacked? It would be madness to sack him right now. Thats out of the question.
    But he needs to deliver.this time he has a more balanced team at his disposal. Not perfect, but a great team nontheless. The showings we did earlier in the season were worthy of critics.

    If he improves and changes gameplan like he usually doesn then excellent. I just wished he didnt lasted so long to decipher what todo with the team. We need to develop a clear main gameplan for the rest of the season, and do it now. Too much thinkering is not good.
    The point is to not reach the latter levels of the season with improvisation like we did last year, because imo thats what made us lose the final. Still , that team was more unbalanced than this one, even with bonu and alvez. This time i want allegri to deliver even more.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  17. #33317
    Primavera player Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    354
    Cash
    1,224
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    You are talking about twisting wirds but then you say i wanted his head and im talking shid. Wtf?.

    If he is doing bad he is doing bad. Period. Wheres the line that says that criticizing him for doing bad is talking trash?. And who wants him sacked? It would be madness to sack him right now. Thats out of the question.
    But he needs to deliver.this time he has a more balanced team at his disposal. Not perfect, but a great team nontheless. The showings we did earlier in the season were worthy of critics.

    If he improves and changes gameplan like he usually doesn then excellent. I just wished he didnt lasted so long to decipher what todo with the team. We need to develop a clear main gameplan for the rest of the season, and do it now. Too much thinkering is not good.
    The point is to not reach the latter levels of the season with improvisation like we did last year, because imo thats what made us lose the final. Still , that team was more unbalanced than this one, even with bonu and alvez. This time i want allegri to deliver even more.
    I am generally speaking for most parts, not towards you personally...
    Do you seriously think i keep track of who exactly did or did not talk trash about Allegri everyday? Do you feel as you are in the category that talks trash/streets Allegri or criticizes when you disagrees with his choices?

    I really dont get you, first you quote me and talk about me as if i said to never criticise Allegri as that was all i said in that post which i corected you in the previous post and now you telling me im twisting your words when clearly you keep criticizing him, you just reading between the lines and im considering not going further with this conversation as you probably dont realise you continue to criticize for no reason as of now, this team is a work in progress and even yourself said you want it to do better and repeteadly pointed it out while not even 24h have passed since we won in Naples, from now on we building on momentum but what you think will change in a couple of hours, the team will play better if you give it a couple of days/weeks without constantly asking for it to play better, the teamm already improved and is on the right path, just be patient thats all im saiyng but for some reason you understanding something different!
    Last edited by Alin; 02.12.2017 at 19:22.

  18. #33318
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    37,710
    Cash
    33,914
    Mentioned
    1322 Post(s)
    Allegri’s team is still in on all three competitions yet people say he’s been stumbling and struggling. Nvm that he has to deal with a new lineup and new players. Some people just expect Juve to win every single game.

  19. #33319
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    71,392
    Cash
    193,793
    Mentioned
    2143 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    Allegri’s team is still in on all three competitions yet people say he’s been stumbling and struggling. Nvm that he has to deal with a new lineup and new players. Some people just expect Juve to win every single game.
    We might not be after next Tuesday.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Except when it matters the most, then no.
    Nice
    2017/2018 - 23 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  20. #33320
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,513
    Cash
    53,994
    Mentioned
    2126 Post(s)
    I know he's got what it takes, and I have a funny feeling we'll have a really deep run in the CL. I just hope this time he can seal the deal. Viva EuroMax!!
    Völler is here with DAi.

Similar Threads

  1. massimiliano vieri
    By bahraini in forum Rookie/history forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 16.07.2014, 20:09
  2. Allegri: "An important encounter"
    By Marty in forum Juventuz News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24.02.2012, 19:00
  3. Allegri's men
    By Marty in forum Juventuz News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24.02.2012, 12:30

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •