Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1950

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1950 of 1951 FirstFirst ... 95014501850190019401948194919501951 LastLast
Results 38,981 to 39,000 of 39017

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    You are comparing media rumours/speculations to Allegri's reported interview given to the media(aknowledge the difference between the two scenarios lol), whether he is speaking the truth or not doesn't concern us in our little debate here, point is his words are clear and there for everyone to see and comprehend however they like, whereas all i did in this circumstances was to respond to part of his interview and not just to some bs journalists assumptions(as you usually do and reffer to as reliable).

Sorry that you have to hear it from me, but you make zero to no sense whatsoever with your little stalking rant over here.
    No, I'm comparing situations in which you stalk people for having fun with rumors and you actually accused me of turning people against Sandro, but here you react like a baby to a completely BS interview.

"whether he is speaking the truth or not doesn't concern us in our little debate here" - lol what? Isn't that why you got your panties in a bunch in the first place? Anyone who takes a second to actually think before writing something can see these quotes are BS. But kudos for buying it

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IlCapitano View Post
    No, I'm comparing situations in which you stalk people for having fun with rumors and you actually accused me of turning people against Sandro, but here you react like a baby to a completely BS interview.

"whether he is speaking the truth or not doesn't concern us in our little debate here" - lol what? Isn't that why you got your panties in a bunch in the first place? Anyone who takes a second to actually think before writing something can see these quotes are BS. But kudos for buying it
    Do you even understand the difference between an interview and media rumours?

You still having difficulties obviously, thus far i have reached the conclusion that you are not only perhaps braindead, but you also have no idea why you started this little debate here other than your issue with me not falling for the fantacalcio media clickbait being thrown around.

Now stop wasting my time, thanks.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You still having difficulties obviously, thus far i have reached the conclusion that you are not only perhaps braindead, but you also have no idea why you started this little debate here other than your issue with me not falling for the fantacalcio media clickbait being thrown around.

No, I understand the difference between a legit interview and rumors. However, there's no difference between a BS interview and a rumor, that's your problem to comprehend. Not surprised.

Cash
    Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    No, I understand the difference between a legit interview and rumors. However, there's no difference between a BS interview and a rumor, that's your problem to comprehend. Not surprised.
    You take your skanky bitch ass out of here, ho!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    And yet again, all i did was to make a comment on it as everyone else, why rant as if i've posted the interview myself or better yet, that i've somehow spread credibility to it? Tbf it doesn't even matter because it's pointless anyway, i'm only mentioning it to remind you who's the one really having issues comprehending this.

I won't allow myself get dragged into this bs any further, peace out.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    And yet again, all i did was to make a comment on it as everyone else, why rant as if i've posted the interview myself or better yet, that i've somehow spread credibility to it? Tbf it doesn't even matter because it's pointless anyway, i'm only mentioning it to remind you who's the one really having issues comprehending this.

I won't allow myself get dragged into this bs any further, peace out.
    Lol, that's because you did the exact same thing with me and few other people when we commented on rumors and you got worked up. How are you not getting this, I was sarcastic.

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Lol, that's because you did the exact same thing with me and few other people when we commented on rumors and you got worked up. How are you not getting this, I was sarcastic.
    Apparently you keep having difficulties comprehending, reading again the bellow post could perhaps serve you well.

Cash
    Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    I cannot believe your skanky bitch ass is still here, ho!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Apparently you keep having difficulties comprehending, reading again the bellow post could perhaps serve you well.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Well.. Real and Barca are levels above in terms of budget talent and probably reputation as well..
    Bayern are similar to us in every sense - I`d even go and say we are currently the better team with a better chance to win the CL next season unless something unpredictable happens..
    If Dybala leaves it is not going to be the end of the world as honestly he is a player with amazing potential but he isnt really showing it here as D.Costa is the one showing quality and consistency while Dybala is always on and off..

Selling Dybala might even be a good thing in the end (if he doesnt improve the money might serve us better getting a better suited player) - Of course no one wants him to get sold..

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    I do see Allegri saying precisely that stuff on Dybala, he's incredibly sincere.

Btw, his greatest strength is by far the overall mentality. Guy is incredibly stable and able to handle pressure, most people would be absolutely burned by now and want out.

Makes one hope the $#@! football played this year and the draining performances were due to, in big part, the limitations of the players we had at our disposal for the midfield - and not necessarily because of Allegri.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroFlu View Post
    I do see Allegri saying precisely that stuff on Dybala, he's incredibly sincere.

Btw, his greatest strength is by far the overall mentality. Guy is incredibly stable and able to handle pressure, most people would be absolutely burned by now and want out.

Makes one hope the $#@! football played this year and the draining performances were due to, in big part, the limitations of the players we had at our disposal for the midfield - and not necessarily because of Allegri.

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    It's either completely made up or wildly misquoted and fabricated large parts of it. I know firsthand some Croatian journalists who went to Italy and wanted to interview MM and Pjaca and club didn't allow it. They have a very rigorous screening process and always control what goes into the media. There's just no way in hell they would let Allegri speak openly like that or that Allegri would do it knowing his history of press interactions. Italian media is always inflammatory and Max had many opportunities to spit fire, but he's always chill and responds in measured manner. But just one day, out of the blue sky, he decides to let hell break loose to some random dude from Corsport when he had 3 live TV interviews before that? Come on...
    still waiting for Allegri/Juve to deny those quotes, today you're also sure that everyone considering that they may be legit are mental?

Cash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    He doesn't need to deny anything. He won't have time to coach a team if he needs to deny every bs story.

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    He doesn't need to deny anything. He won't have time to coach a team if he needs to deny every bs story.
    CDS is one of the three big sports newspapers in Italy, surely Allegri/Juve would deny if they made up quotes or wildly changed what Max said. The fact that Max/Juve hasn't denied anything and that CDS is a respected newspaper makes me think that the quotes might be real.

Cash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    CDS is one of the three big sports newspapers in Italy, surely Allegri/Juve would deny if they made up quotes or widely changed what Max said
    It completely changes the whole situation, does it? except it doesn't

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    It completely changes the whole situation, does it? except it's not
    it's not?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ily_newspapers

Cash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Oh, wow, a wiki link to newspapers list, I'm shocked

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Oh, wow a wiki link to newspapers list, I'm shocked
    nah, seriously, if CDS isn't among the big sports newspapers in Italy, which of them are? this isn't radio Kiss Kiss

Cash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    nah, seriously, if CDS isn't among the big sports newspapers in Italy, which of them are? this isn't radio Kiss Kiss
    it surely is, it just doesn't change situation at all