Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1949

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1949 of 1951 FirstFirst ... 949144918491899193919471948194919501951 LastLast
Results 38,961 to 38,980 of 39017

Cash
    Mentioned
    2367 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    I really didnt appreciate his comments..
    1.Dybala leaving next summer
    2. Mentioning Bayern as an improvement over us..
    But he isn't wrong, necessarily.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    That doesn't matter to me, those kinds of comments from manager of the team hurt the fans and, more importantly, clubs reputation.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    That doesn't matter to me, those kinds of comments from manager of the team hurt the fans and, more importantly, clubs reputation.
    Being delusional hurts club reputation more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    God amongst men
    100 percent. This guy is truthful as.

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    At least i already know from now who's shirt i ain't buying next season, i'm really disappointed with Dybala tho, guy already has his mind set on leaving and here we are thinking he's been given the no.10 in hope of him becoming a long-term legend here lol

Been a big fan of his but tbf not anymore.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    At least i already know from now who's shirt i ain't buying next season, i'm really disappointed with Dybala tho, guy already has his mind set on leaving and here we are thinking he's been given the no.10 in hope of him becoming a long-term legend lol
    And this guy keeps telling people to calm down and not believe everything in the papers

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IlCapitano View Post
    And this guy keeps telling people to calm down and not believe everything in the papers
    Wow, you are even more naive than i initially thought, you are comparing media bull$#@! rumours with a clear cut interview from Juve's coach, do you even have a functioning brain? Be honest now...

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    Wow, you are really more naive than i initially thought, comparing bull$#@! rumours with clear cut interview from Juve's coach, do you even have a functioning brain? Be honest now...
    Clear cut interview? lol

Guess this interview was clear cut too because papers never make up stuff

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    omg i'm debating with 12 year olds or what ffs

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Grasping at thin straws there, are we...

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    What did i seriously expect an Icardi fanboy to say lol, i guess there's a reason behind that afterall.

This article thus far is being posted here by an reliable poster as an real interview/article and nobody seems to be denying it, so please, stop making a fool out of yourself with pathetic comparisons.

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    Being delusional hurts club reputation more.
    keeping his mouth shut wouldn't make Allegri delusional we won't be able to aim high and sign best players by telling them that we're a stepping stone to the promised land

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Takes special talent to believe that Allegri, who never says anything of significance, openly disclosed private conversations and future plans with his best player. And then on top of that Allegri said Juventus is not a great club. Allegri who gave 3 video interviews that same day talking about rejecting Real Madrid and English clubs because Juventus is top.

But keep spreading BS.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    keeping his mouth shut wouldn't make Allegri delusional we won't be able to aim high and sign best players by telling them that we're a stepping stone to the promised land
    Convincing thought. There was no pressing need to mention it I agree.

Cash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Can't these papers get sued by the players for flat out making up interviews?
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Takes special talent to believe that Allegri, who never says anything of significance, openly disclosed private conversations and future plans with his best player. And then on top of that Allegri said Juventus is not a great club. Allegri who gave 3 video interviews that same day talking about rejecting Real Madrid and English clubs because Juventus is top.

But keep spreading BS.
    interview seems legit. anyways, if you're right, and I truly hope you are, surely Allegri or the club will come out and deny those quotes. fingers crossed

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

But keep spreading BS.
    Chill, capitano.

- - - Updated - - -

But then, thinking about this I find something acutely motivating abut openly and truthfully acknowledging where you are. It shows that you’re going somewhere. Being silent about it may in certain occasions signify insecurity and a suspicious sense of inferiority.

Yeah not really sure where to stand in this one.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    interview seems legit. anyways, if you're right, and I truly hope you are, surely Allegri or the club will come out and deny those quotes. fingers crossed
    It's either completely made up or wildly misquoted and fabricated large parts of it. I know firsthand some Croatian journalists who went to Italy and wanted to interview MM and Pjaca and club didn't allow it. They have a very rigorous screening process and always control what goes into the media. There's just no way in hell they would let Allegri speak openly like that or that Allegri would do it knowing his history of press interactions. Italian media is always inflammatory and Max had many opportunities to spit fire, but he's always chill and responds in measured manner. But just one day, out of the blue sky, he decides to let hell break loose to some random dude from Corsport when he had 3 live TV interviews before that? Come on...

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Well.. Real and Barca are levels above in terms of budget talent and probably reputation as well..
    Bayern are similar to us in every sense - I`d even go and say we are currently the better team with a better chance to win the CL next season unless something unpredictable happens..
    If Dybala leaves it is not going to be the end of the world as honestly he is a player with amazing potential but he isnt really showing it here as D.Costa is the one showing quality and consistency while Dybala is always on and off..

Selling Dybala might even be a good thing in the end (if he doesnt improve the money might serve us better getting a better suited player) - Of course no one wants him to get sold..

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

But keep spreading BS.
    You are comparing media rumours/speculations to Allegri's reported interview given to the media(aknowledge the difference between the two scenarios lol), whether he is speaking the truth or not doesn't concern us in our little debate here, point is his words are clear and there for everyone to see and comprehend however they like, whereas all i did in this circumstances was to respond to part of his interview and not just to some bs journalists assumptions(as you usually do and reffer to as reliable).

Sorry that you have to hear it from me, but you make zero to no sense whatsoever with your little stalking rant over here.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, if that would be the case would definitely be rather better, however atm it's still being reported as an legit interview which indeed makes it even the more awkward.

Cash
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    you just don't expect cds to invent some bull$#@! in an interview. if those quotes or even some parts of them are actually fake, i do want the club to take legal steps.