Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1753

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1753 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 753125316531703174317511752175317541755 ... LastLast
Results 35,041 to 35,060 of 35176
    Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Honestly I rate Pochettino highly even despite the lack of silverware. I wouldn't mind him at some point when Allegri's cycle ends

Cash
    Mentioned
    1089 Post(s)
    Even Max is mad at the management for selling his best players every season.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    Honestly I rate Pochettino highly even despite the lack of silverware. I wouldn't mind him at some point when Allegri's cycle ends
    I doubt he'd consider Juve because he'd be having other attractive options lined up. Real Madrid for example.
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    thats too bad. He seems to play good football.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    In the end our entire season could be a disaster because of 3 missed penalties, 2 in the laegue and 1 in CL.

That sounds like a joke, but can become real if Napoli continue to win and we drop from CL in London.

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer View Post
    In the end our entire season could be a disaster because of 3 missed penalties, 2 in the laegue and 1 in CL.

That sounds like a joke, but can become real if Napoli continue to win and we drop from CL in London.
    Serie A is garbage, we'll win it for sure. Everyone knows its the CL which makes or break our season. I won't be satisfied with getting knocked out in the 1/16 and win Serie A.

Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1264 Post(s)
    So it was Sarri and now Pochettino?
    CAMPIONI D'ITALIA # 35
    LE6END

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    To be fair to Allegri, his vommenes about being behind Barca, Bayern, Real, PSG and City this season is absolutely true. I also think it is fair to say that Tottenham vs Juve this season is a 50/50 tie. Tottenham have a really good team, with some top class players, a really good manager who have been able to give their team a clear identity, and they have been able to hold on to most of their best players for 3 years straight. I considered us as favorits beore the first game because of our experience in the CHL, but in terms of quality of players and manager, we are evenly matched.

Offcourse he should keep quite about this, but it is still the thruth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    So suddenly we haven't been punching above our weight in the past couple of seasons? People acting offended while pretending we somehow have the same objectives on the market and same financial power as some of Citty/PSG/United/Barca/Madrid, which is not really the case... he only stated the obvious, how are we after 6 Scuddetos and 2 lost UCL finals, are we a more imposing or more financially potent club? Maybe on paper because reality wise we don't invest anymore than a team like Tottenham... a team that caused us problems mainly due to our poor finishing and blatant individual mistakes, team that probably played the game of their lifes last night and still were about to lose it if not for some bad luck...

People should ask themselves some other questions aswell, how far have we come in terms of first 11 since the 2015 final? Maybe depth wise we improved with decent squad players but in terms of the team that is supposedly capable to battle it to the trophy in UCL is more or less the same as it was quality wise, atm we just don't seem to be able to fix one areea without damaging another, this doesn't say much of Allegri as much as it says about our management and their current ambitions... it's great that they keep an eye on future stability but i am sure there is some middle ground in this aswell, tho personally i refuse to believe that in all this years we coudnt have replaced some key players in a more fashionable matter... but who cares right? This just details that don't really matter to some.

On a side note, having to replace and fix this puzzle of a team every summer ain't an easy task and it really isn't helping our in-game relations either, nonetheless injuries did play a huge part already during this tie unfortunately...

All in all, as disappointed as i am i'd still rather be patient regarding Allegri and see how the next couple of weeks pan out, they will make or break our season and he certainly is aware of it.

Anyway, no more excuses! We have to step up our game in the following weeks and if Max won't be able to handle it than it's obvious he reached both his and the teams maximum potential under his guidance.

Return leg will be different tho, with a fully fit squad that can properly execute the game plan we will certainly be clinical.
    In terms of individual quality of the starting 11, I think this is the worst Juve team Allegri has managed, which is really worrying. If we do get knocked out by Tottenham, hopefully this will convince the club that we need to invest in the team or else this will just be a downward spiral from now on. Sometimes you need a burning platform before any chance will happen.

I think it is fair to say that Allegri got the gameplan wrong last night. I dont no why we did not play 4-3-3. We were totally dominated in midfield by Eriksen and Dembele. We are never going to be a possetion bases team under Allegri, but I still think it is worrying that we are not able to string 3 passes together when we face a team with effective gegenpress. It was pretty clear last night, that we had no idea how to play it out of defense, and we just resorted to hoofball.

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMIą⁰ View Post
    who the $#@! wanted sarri? I'd definitely take Pochettino over Sarri
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Allegri needs to be Realistic
    Guzoon Tight

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    I'd take the coach of whoever has lots of possession against us next.

Stuck record, I remember hearing the same about the likes of Spalletti and Sarri (before the recent circle jerk) when similar things happened in Serie A at J Stadium.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMIą⁰ View Post
    Completely different, there's not only Allegri that is a good coach out there. Sarri is overrated, Pochettino delivers when it matters and sets up his team well

Cash
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post

Stuck record, I remember hearing the same about the likes of Spalletti and Sarri (before the recent circle jerk) when similar things happened in Serie A at J Stadium.
    To be honest, is worrysome that a team with the quality and pedigree of juventus, can get outclassed so easily.

We have quality. We do not have the neymars of the world, but i think we have enough to not do the showing we did yesterday.

Another thing, like some have said... why we are so patched up at this point? I mean, we have been in 2 cl finals, and we look more vulnerable than before, with all that income. I dont understand.

It is like we burned our whole budget in higuain and forgot to cover the rest.

Why allegri doesnt ask for players in the position we need? I mean, they dont need to be neymar money players, but im pretty sure that our scouts can sort something out. What is marotta doing?

This situation is unnaceptable and weird as $#@!
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    1209 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer View Post

basically what amer is saying is the 3 missed penalties are the new "gol di muntari"

eveyrone now please -rep Amer for causing Allegri to go crazy
    i dab before each post

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    I don’t. I’m sick and tired of seeing us chasing the ball around like headless chickens in every big game, because we can’t string three passes together ourselves.

Cash
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    The way Allegri stormed into the dressing room, revealed how he actually thinks about the game.

What he said in the press is just politics. Not putting public pressure on the team, and stating the obvious money wise.

Do poor games happen to Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona ?

Yes, they do. Even in CL.

What do they do about it ?

Show in the return leg that they are better.

We are juventus. We are going to the return leg and win the tie.

- - - Updated - - -

if Juve thinks its better than the opponent, we play at 1.7% of our potential

if juve thinks its actually a great opponent, we play at 117% potential

We went up 2-0 and thought "oh lol this peasant fools" , and gave the game away
    I don’t mind the “level below the best” comment, as long as it doesn’t imply he sees no point in fighting it’s simply a factual statement (and different from what Conte said for the very reason). What I find very cowardly was his implying that being eliminated by Tottenham would be somehow natural and not a big surprise, because apparently he thought a more experienced better equipped Juventus who reached two finals in the last three years and Tottenham had an equal chance of advancing to the next round. That was also extremely disheartening for me as a ridiculously optimistic fan.
    289[+2]

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -

"Shame! That's what will save mankind."

Cash
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    He shoudnt have said that. Juve is more than that
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ^ Well, he (Allegri) is constantly playing down the stature of our club, and its expectations. And $#@!ing always refusing to take any responsibility.

I want him out. Does not fit us anymore.

Cash
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    Completely different, there's not only Allegri that is a good coach out there. Sarri is overrated, Pochettino delivers when it matters and sets up his team well
    Can you give an example what he has delivered exactly?
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'č
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1567 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumo View Post
    ^ Well, he (Allegri) is constantly playing down the stature of our club, and its expectations. And $#@!ing always refusing to take any responsibility.

I want him out. Does not fit us anymore.
    Constantly?

Sound like you are talking about our former coach to be honest.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰