Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 2

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    5 100.00%
  • NO

    0 0%
Page 2 of 1553 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 31041
  1. #21
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Greater Albania
    Posts
    17,201
    Cash
    21,082
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    Close this thread or i'll hack and delete this forum
    I knew you were abeja.

  2. #22
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Greater Albania
    Posts
    17,201
    Cash
    21,082
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    Close this thread or i'll hack and delete this forum
    I knew you were abeja.

  3. #23
    Freedom fighter! Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    22,655
    Cash
    5,976
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    A really poor choice, one would think that we could do better than that...
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

  4. #24
    Freedom fighter! Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    22,655
    Cash
    5,976
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    A really poor choice, one would think that we could do better than that...
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

  5. #25
    Forza Juventus Powis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,883
    Cash
    2,254
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm sure first his buy in the market would be Bonera or Abate at best. God help us.
    Until I Die

  6. #26
    Forza Juventus Powis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,883
    Cash
    2,254
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm sure first his buy in the market would be Bonera or Abate at best. God help us.
    Until I Die

  7. #27
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,744
    Cash
    32,135
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Is this 's chosen one just like Mazzarri ?

  8. #28
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,744
    Cash
    32,135
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Is this 's chosen one just like Mazzarri ?

  9. #29
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    51,285
    Cash
    55,749
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    aculy is Moyez
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  10. #30
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    51,285
    Cash
    55,749
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    aculy is Moyez
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  11. #31
    Juventuz legend Fint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,128
    Cash
    14,861
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    A really poor choice, one would think that we could do better than that...
    You should know by now that we can't

  12. #32
    Juventuz legend Fint's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    19,128
    Cash
    14,861
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    A really poor choice, one would think that we could do better than that...
    You should know by now that we can't

  13. #33
    ------- Red's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    46,826
    Cash
    10,693
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Allegri is an okay coach.

  14. #34
    ------- Red's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    46,826
    Cash
    10,693
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Allegri is an okay coach.

  15. #35
    Always spot on Völler's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22,450
    Cash
    46,989
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Allegri is an okay coach.
    Who would you suggest of the available coaches?
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

  16. #36
    Always spot on Völler's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22,450
    Cash
    46,989
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Allegri is an okay coach.
    Who would you suggest of the available coaches?
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

  17. #37
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,220
    Cash
    16,732
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Allegri is an okay coach.
    Worse or better than Mancini?
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  18. #38
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,220
    Cash
    16,732
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Allegri is an okay coach.
    Worse or better than Mancini?
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  19. #39
    Freedom fighter! Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    22,655
    Cash
    5,976
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fint View Post
    You should know by now that we can't
    But, we didnt win the championship three times in a row before...
    We are not as desperate as before, we are amongst Europe first 15 choices and a sure bet to get an easy title.
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

  20. #40
    Freedom fighter! Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    22,655
    Cash
    5,976
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fint View Post
    You should know by now that we can't
    But, we didnt win the championship three times in a row before...
    We are not as desperate as before, we are amongst Europe first 15 choices and a sure bet to get an easy title.
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

Similar Threads

  1. massimiliano vieri
    By bahraini in forum Rookie/history forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 16.07.2014, 19:09
  2. Allegri: "An important encounter"
    By Marty in forum Juventuz News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24.02.2012, 18:00
  3. Allegri's men
    By Marty in forum Juventuz News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24.02.2012, 11:30

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •