PSG offer for Paul Pogba - Vote (3 Viewers)

PSG offer for Pogba

• Verratti + Cavani + 20m

• Reject offer - Keep Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'm not sure whether Cavani would really come to Juve. I rate Verratti. He could in no way replace Pogba, but who could? So Verratti should be just fine.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not sure whether Cavani would really come to Juve. I rate Verratti. He could in no way replace Pogba, but who could? So Verratti should be just fine.
It's not about replacing Pogba. He's a different player. Our team would change. But Verratti (arguably the biggest Italian talent), Cavani (a decent striker in his peak) and 20M? That is a lot we are getting for one player. Almost like getting Buffon, Thuram and Nedved for Zidane ;).

Aug 26, 2014
We gonna have a big problem with salaries if both of them come. How much do they make in PSG??? Verratti + 70-80 mil (and to be sure Morata doesn't leave us) that would be better deal. We could buy a LB (Rodriguez), Dybala and we would have a young talented attack, strong midfield, and if rugani comes(and lives up to his hype) a solid defence. On the other hand it's better to keep Pogba i mean Zidane was 28 when he left us, pogba is only 22 and has a lot more to offer us.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
People seem to forget we will lose Tevez in under 15 months, Tevez is the better player overall, he creates all our chances, but Cavani is one of the best finishers in the world. He'll be a good replacement and 20M is alot, not to mention Verratti can replace Pogba.

It's not about replacing Pogba. He's a different player. Our team would change. But Verratti (arguably the biggest Italian talent), Cavani (a decent striker in his peak) and 20M? That is a lot we are getting for one player. Almost like getting Buffon, Thuram and Nedved for Zidane ;).
Decent striker in his peak? hopefully in your world it means world class. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
People seem to forget we will lose Tevez in under 15 months, Tevez is the better player overall, he creates all our chances, but Cavani is one of the best finishers in the world. He'll be a good replacement and 20M is alot, not to mention Verratti can replace Pogba.

Decent striker in his peak? hopefully in your world it means world class. :D
Suarez is world class. Cavani's decent.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Zidane was a sick deal for Real as-well. He won a lot with them.

Pogba will reach Zidane's level very soon though. He's the most complete midfielder I've seen since many years.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Zidane was a sick deal for Real as-well. He won a lot with them.

Pogba will reach Zidane's level very soon though. He's the most complete midfielder I've seen since many years.
    Sure. As did we. It was a good deal for both clubs involved.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
    juve dont need aged players like cavani. canani have made his pockets full of money and it is ovious that he is without any motivation. cavani should come to juve 3 years ago, not now. we disrespect and belittle ourself if we get him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)