38 46.91%
  • Reject offer - Keep Pogba

43 53.09%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    2138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
    People seem to forget we will lose Tevez in under 15 months, Tevez is the better player overall, he creates all our chances, but Cavani is one of the best finishers in the world. He'll be a good replacement and 20M is alot, not to mention Verratti can replace Pogba.
    People also seem to forget that this offer is most probably BS.
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    It is, but we are just discussing.

Cash
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Yes, it's very decent.

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli: 138 games(Some as sub) - 104 goals

PSG: 71 games - 40 goals.

Around 360 games and 200 goals in his career. Is this decent?
    Quote Originally Posted by satfootball View Post
    juve dont need aged players like cavani. canani have made his pockets full of money and it is ovious that he is without any motivation. cavani should come to juve 3 years ago, not now. we disrespect and belittle ourself if we get him.
    Aged? Isn't he like 28?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    He turned 28 last month yes.

Cash
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Last time I checked 28 wasn't old. Ronaldo's 30 FFS.

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2137 Post(s)
    They paid 50m for David Luiz.
    07.08. - 10.08.2017 'Tuz [*]
    darkest days in the history of internet

Cash
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    He's the biggest French talent. PSG, although becoming more popular, could use a couple of French talents to boost their overall popularity.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    As much as i love Pogba, we'd stupid to reject such an offer.
    Yup, as bs as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by satfootball View Post
    pogba will not go to fourth-degree league in europe.
    Which makes the EPL fifth-degree

Napoli: 138 games(Some as sub) - 104 goals

PSG: 71 games - 40 goals.

Around 360 games and 200 goals in his career. Is this decent?
    It's decent.

I've always contended that Cavani will never perform in his career again or since his time at Napoli. It was the right environment, the right squad, and employed in the right way.

That said, at PSG he's contending with Ibra playing the position that he'd prefer to play -- so he has to play off to the wing, which is also where he isn't as effective for the Uruguay NT.

I'd think Cavani could have more upside if we played in his preferred position. But no way will anyone ever see him play again to his Napoli standards.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

Cash
    Mentioned
    843 Post(s)
    No way is this true. Cavani plus money, maybe. But adding their best young talent Veratti to the mix? That's just taking it too far.

If it were true, and I'm sure it isn't, I would take such a deal if I were Juve.
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

Cash
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    The 4-3-1-2 with Verratti pulling the strings, between Vidal and Marchisio, with some new AM (from the 20 mil), and a partnership of Cavani - Morata up front would be very interesting. The off-ball movement, work, and sheer athleticism of those two forwards playing together would be insane. Our counters would be like lightning bolts. Teams wouldn't know what hit them.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

MGS 5 <span style='color: #Gold'>Twenty---3</span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I voted NO.
    “Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold.” - Bob Marley

Cash
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    In the next few years we have to replace Pirlo, Tevez, Pogba(if he leaves) and maybe Morata(if Real decides to take him back)while adding a new trequartista. Getting Cavani and Verratti would be quality replacements to 2 of those issues.

But who would replace Pogba? Verratti is essentially Pirlo's replacement in the middle.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    No way is this true. Cavani plus money, maybe. But adding their best young talent Veratti to the mix? That's just taking it too far.

If it were true, and I'm sure it isn't, I would take such a deal if I were Juve.
    Cavani's wages would be a huge issue, but in general I agree.

But seriously, it's not real.
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2059 Post(s)
    What annoys me, is the disgusting peasantry around here.

IF, we have to sell Pogba, we will allways lose, a great deal. Selling, is allways going to be worse for us.

So IF Paul wants to go, this offer is still extremely $#@!ty.

Thing is, the poll has the choise of not selling Pogba. Wich is offcourse the far better option. So i'm hoping people misread the poll. Cause those that didnt vote for "Dont sell Pogba, we got this option" are disgusting peasanted $#@!s of $#@!hole, that should murder themselves with their own feces and then $#@! off and die..

Yeah, you disgust me that much. I tought everybody here wanted the best for juventus

The best is Pogba stays as long as we got the option.
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    843 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post

IF, we have to sell Pogba, we will allways lose, a great deal. Selling, is allways going to be worse for us.

Thing is, the poll has the choise of not selling Pogba. Wich is offcourse the far better option. So i'm hoping people misread the poll. Cause those that didnt vote for "Dont sell Pogba, we got this option" are disgusting peasanted $#@!s of $#@!hole, that should murder themselves with their own feces and then $#@! off and die..

Yeah, you disgust me that much. I tought everybody here wanted the best for juventus

Seriously? If pogba were to be sold, you think cavani, veratti and 20m is not a good enough deal? I'm a french supporter and pogba is one of my favourite players, burbut even i think you're deluded.

I mean i can definitely understand, if you said you wouldn't sell pogba for that offer, but if he's going to be sold, that deal is better than anything you could get for him
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

Cash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)

PSG offer for Paul Pogba - Vote

Seriously? If pogba were to be sold, you think cavani, veratti and 20m is not a good enough deal? I'm a french supporter and pogba is one of my favourite players, burbut even i think you're deluded.

I mean i can definitely understand, if you said you wouldn't sell pogba for that offer, but if he's going to be sold, that deal is better than anything you could get for him
    People expect clubs to pay us 150 mill

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1848 Post(s)
    this thread

everyone voting for selling Pogba

Suns
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    2059 Post(s)

What i am saying is that keeping Pogba is better then getting Cavani, Verratti and 20 mil.

And that if pogba wants to leave, we wont get that much

Therefore, we will allways lose when we sell pogba. We will allways get some $#@!+cash that is inferior to keeping pogba. And therefore, when having the option to keep Pogba, its retarded to consider his sale

Cause a sale will never be positive for us
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    940 Post(s)
    We sell the number one midfield talent for a top 5 midfield talent a striker who knows how to tear up the league and a nice cash injection? Yeah, terrible deal.
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse