A LOVING HEART
Saying
“HAPPY’New Year

Rumi_EngPersian_X.gif

@king Ale @kamyar zz5 @satfootball @Sinazzz

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't know waht this is, but if my brother Siamak aka Voller my other brother (i got u man u not a boudlbe) is celebrating i celebrate too!!!!!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Congrats

But googled it on wiki

Nowruz marks the first day of spring or Equinox[30] and the beginning of the year in the Persian calendar. It is celebrated on the day of the astronomical Northward equinox, which usually occurs on March 21 or the previous/following day depending on where it is observed. The moment the sun crosses the celestial equator and equalizes night and day is calculated exactly every year and families gather together to observe the rituals.

Kind of strange...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Congrats

But googled it on wiki

Nowruz marks the first day of spring or Equinox[30] and the beginning of the year in the Persian calendar. It is celebrated on the day of the astronomical Northward equinox, which usually occurs on March 21 or the previous/following day depending on where it is observed. The moment the sun crosses the celestial equator and equalizes night and day is calculated exactly every year and families gather together to observe the rituals.

Kind of strange...
Not any stranger than most traditional holidays :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
siamak.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Actually he posted this in March :D
Oh yeah, just checked :lol: No one gave a fuck until today, that's more then half a year, didn't expect a second post so late so not bothered to check when he posted :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i dont know if it is supposed to be ironic...
...i mignt even need a sarcasm sign...

but i read it as "No Rus Day"
and imo it should be celebrated every day of the year.

OP
Siamak

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #16
    I don't know waht this is, but if my brother Siamak aka Voller my other brother (i got u man u not a boudlbe) is celebrating i celebrate too!!!!!
    Dig up a 8 month old thread :D
    I sound so different thx for your post your posts give me positive energy
    Please don't dig up ancient threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats

But googled it on wiki

Kind of strange...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    No I mean it should be on march 21 or something. Today isn't even march as far as i checked :D
    That's because in the ancient Persian Zoroastrian calendar, each month of the year is named after a successive inch of Ahura Mazda's deck. :pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)