[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    fareouhaslk;faldsfhoadsfho;afhads'fhadsl;fh;lewfhl;jsvhl;adshfouah;osf

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    I'm oddly optimistic about this. Mainly because I can't see us not scoring against them considering their shaky defense and the fact that they have to play rather offensively.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    For there record, I was hired to win the league and get us out of the group stages.

:D
    I don't remember saying that.

We need you more than before on this one. Give it your all Cam. Don't let us down at the most crucial point of the season so far.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Imo if we go for a clean sheet we're fucked. So i'd go to a back 4 first of all and try to grab the first goal, then maybe look at using 3-5-2 to see the game out.
    Da.

If we opt for 3-5-2 and decide to defend the lead I think we're fucked up pretty much. And if we concede an early goal then we're double fucked.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Imo if we go for a clean sheet we're $#@!ed. So i'd go to a back 4 first of all and try to grab the first goal, then maybe look at using 3-5-2 to see the game out.
    Play the 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra behind Tevez and Morata. Let them have possession and hit on the counter with those 3 and Pogba. We'll for sure score at least 1 that way, if not 2 and make it very hard for BvB to break us down.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Buffon
    Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
    Licht-Marchisio-Pirlo-Pogba-Evra
    Morata-Tevez​

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    DESTROY!!!

3-5-2 will be better defensively,but will make it harder to counter attack them...let's see what Max is preparing for this one ;).
    Forza Juve!!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Da.

If we opt for 3-5-2 and decide to defend the lead I think we're fucked up pretty much. And if we concede an early goal then we're double fucked.
    I think it's safe to say by now that Allegri only plays the 3-5-2 when he's forces to due to injury troubles. It would surprise me to see it against BVB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)