MLS 2018 (2 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
They're stupid, what can you do?

- - - Updated - - -

I want to start watching MLS, but my choices are either a corporate mascot or the child of Manchester City and the Yankees. :yuck:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Why do they hate Football so much?
To be fair, you could make a similar post out of non-Americans hating on American Football, when there's no real justification as to why one of these two sports should objectively be better than the other, at a professional level.

At an amateur/popular sport level I do believe football is superior though tbh, just due to its sheer simplicity. All you need is a round, approximately ball-sized object, a somewhat flat surface, perhaps 4 random objects for goalposts and you're good to go. For American Football, you need to have a very specific ball, and that's only the start.
Football can easily be argued to be more healthy and less dangerous phisically at an amateur level than its American counterpart as well.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
To be fair, you could make a similar post out of non-Americans hating on American Football, when there's no real justification as to why one of these two sports should objectively be better than the other, at a professional level.

At an amateur/popular sport level I do believe football is superior though tbh, just due to its sheer simplicity. All you need is a round, approximately ball-sized object, a somewhat flat surface, perhaps 4 random objects for goalposts and you're good to go. For American Football, you need to have a very specific ball, and that's only the start.
Football can easily be argued to be more healthy and less dangerous phisically at an amateur level than its American counterpart as well.
No dude we don't hate American Football we just don't care Oo
In fact we love Rugby which is the non pussy version of AF and it's greatly followed, well not as much as football but still a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)