Are you circumcised? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Hello everyone, welcome to your indiscreet question of the day.

This is a very male centric question (sorry about that).

What I'd like you to answer is this:

• Are you circumcised?
  • If so, why? what was the rationale given?
  • If you have/planning to have (male) kids, will they be/are they circumcised?

Thank you for your participation!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Thankfully my sexual and individual integrity wasn't violated by my parents, when I was a baby/kid, so I've got all my skin left.

Hopefully it'll be banned in Denmark soon.

Btw. @Martin Girls gets circumcised as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No, and i will not have my children butchered.

And its not a male centric question. While its a brutal mutilation to a male, its exponentially worse when done to females.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
1- Yes
2- Cultural/religious reasons
3- I have two boys, all their skin is still there and we are not planning on tampering with their bodies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When i broke two metacarpals in my right hand in 2011, i went to the nearest hospital, wich was in the jewish part of antwerp. Later when i went for a checkup, it was apparently circumcision day.

Seriously, the entire hospital was covered with screaming and crying children echoing trough the hallways. I'll never forget that.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hello everyone, welcome to your indiscreet question of the day.

This is a very male centric question (sorry about that).

What I'd like you to answer is this:

• Are you circumcised?
  • If so, why? what was the rationale given?
  • If you have/planning to have (male) kids, will they be/are they circumcised?

Thank you for your participation!
- Yes.
- I was less than a year old, I'd venture and say I probably didn't have a say in it.
- Probably.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
- I was less than a year old, I'd venture and say I probably didn't have a say in it.
That applies to me as well, I was just two or three months old, it wasn't at all my decision.

I also had a big fight with my parents when they learned that I decided to keep my boys in the same shape they were born in.

Anyway @Martin what is the point of this thread?

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #17
    That applies to me as well, I was just two or three months old, it wasn't at all my decision.

I also had a big fight with my parents when they learned that I decided to keep my boys in the same shape they were born in.

What is the point of any thread other than to satisfy someone's curiosity?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

queue in a 'what is the point of anything' and a scene from the bris episode in seinfeld

- - - Updated - - -

What is the point of any thread other than to satisfy someone's curiosity?
    :lol:

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #20
    Well yes but this does not seem to raise discussion just survey-like information.
    I expected people to say more than "yes/no", that's where the discussion comes in. I also wanted to know how many different points of view there are on this topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)