pogba compilation (1 Viewer)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003

whats up yall :D does facebook videos work on tuz???
here is a compilation from me i used clips from other compilations and videos from youtube
i hope you guys enjoy it Forza Juve forza Polpo Pogba!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gino

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    who is dann10? colosimo99? i edit it alot you should try for yourself i was searching for clips and coult not find good clips so i had to snip from other compilations and if dann10 is colosimo than yes but i still edit it with good music and i had to split like 60 clips so i did my work so thank youuuuuuu for your nice comment ;) fratello juventino

- - - Updated - - -

can i see that compilation what you mean ? :)

OP
    Gino

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
    Jun 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    m.youtube.com/channel/UC9nq8hTJDF7rZh_-5ZDsfFg
    Thats a worldcups compilation i dident used a clip of That compilation :D and he is indeed were i took clips from , what i need was pogba entering the stadion en Some skills en he had the best quality . But i put everything in place but i thank him for the good quality and his compilations are the best of the best but i really dislike the music he uses but if you really seen my video and his compilations than you Can see clearly its my own i just used his clips in the second part of my video i used no clips from him and you Can see the quality drop to shit quality , i used a whole bunch of clips from his compilation and i used it different in other timelines so its not That i put music on it and made it in 2min because i could make completly the same but than i had to downloa 60clips i dont have and That took a long time ... Sorry for my bad english i still think i did a good job and i Enjoy it watching Myself and i thought other juventini could Also Enjoy it but i think i'm wrong peace

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    Thats a worldcups compilation i dident used a clip of That compilation :D and he is indeed were i took clips from , what i need was pogba entering the stadion en Some skills en he had the best quality . But i put everything in place but i thank him for the good quality and his compilations are the best of the best but i really dislike the music he uses but if you really seen my video and his compilations than you Can see clearly its my own i just used his clips in the second part of my video i used no clips from him and you Can see the quality drop to shit quality , i used a whole bunch of clips from his compilation and i used it different in other timelines so its not That i put music on it and made it in 2min because i could make completly the same but than i had to downloa 60clips i dont have and That took a long time ... Sorry for my bad english i still think i did a good job and i Enjoy it watching Myself and i thought other juventini could Also Enjoy it but i think i'm wrong peace
    Goodluck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)