Andrs Felipe Tello Muoz - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 154
  1. #41
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,849
    Cash
    36,412
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    And has anyone here actually seen him play?

  2. #42
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,849
    Cash
    36,412
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Apparently he's going to the first team.. is that right?

  3. #43
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    29,812
    Cash
    1,351,529
    Mentioned
    1641 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    @Hustini, his second pic (with the surprised face), who does he look like there?
    @Hustini

      Spoiler:

    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  4. #44
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    16,616
    Cash
    57,310
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroFlu View Post
    Apparently he's going to the first team.. is that right?
    Yep
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  5. #45
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    67,685
    Cash
    184,891
    Mentioned
    1908 Post(s)
    To our first team?
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

  6. #46
    Gio-The Prince of Toronto Lorenzo Juve's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,918
    Cash
    3,325
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It hurts seeing players younger than me now

  7. #47
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    16,616
    Cash
    57,310
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    I can't edit my post but he basically said he cant wait to play and train alongside Morata, Buffon, Pirlo, Tevez, pogba and work with Allegri
    @Hustini

    Andrs Felipe Tello Muoz, calciatore dell'Envigado e nuovo acquisto della Juve, stato intervistato dal portale colombiano futbolred. Ecco le parole del calciatore gi accostato a Cuadrado. "E' una gioia immensa, un sogno che si avvera; fin dagli inizi della mia carriera il mio obiettivo era giocare in Europa e grazie a Dio ora avr la possibilit di giocare nella Juve. Come prima cosa - ha ammesso - devo ringraziare la mia famiglia, mia mamma Claudia e mia sorella e l'Envigado che mi ha dato l'opportunit di giocare, poi i miei compagni di squadra. Ammiro tantissimo il tecnico Massimiliano Allegri, e campioni del calibro di Gianluigi Buffon, Paul Pogba, Carlos Tvez, Morata e Andrea Pirlo che non vedo l'ora di conoscere. Ho iniziato nella scuola Sueos de Ftbol, fondamentale per me - ha detto - perch l mi sono formato tecnicamente; poi, per, devo ringraziare Giovanny Valencia Osorio che stato un secondo padre per me, importantissimo nella mia infanzia. Nostalgia nel lasciare l'Envigado? Sempre si avverte un po' di nostalgia perch stata la mia casa per tanto tempo, sar un po' triste per l'importante - ha concluso - che entrer nel calcio che conta dalla porta grande".
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  8. #48
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    51,285
    Cash
    55,749
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Juve View Post
    It hurts seeing players younger than me now
    $#@!, it hurts seeing players yonger than you being considered too old i.e. Vasquez
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  9. #49
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    27,899
    Cash
    47,991
    Mentioned
    1900 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    $#@!, it hurts seeing players yonger than you being considered too old i.e. Vasquez
    Forget that! What hurts more is that I'm shaking it rough and they caking hard at 18!!

  10. #50
    58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58 CAPITANO's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    16,691
    Cash
    7,909
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    _________________________________35_________________________________

    Pavel Nedved: "Si pu vivere senza pallone, ma non senza Juve"




    _________________________________35_________________________________

  11. #51
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    66,174
    Cash
    286,670
    Mentioned
    5020 Post(s)
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  12. #52
    Primavera player pablo87's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    425
    Cash
    1,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    theres not even one fap video with him on yt soo... thats suspicious

  13. #53
    Promising youngster

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1
    Cash
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo87 View Post
    theres not even one fap video with him on yt soo... thats suspicious
    Because he's not on anybodies radar. These guys get sold before even the Colombians get to see much of them. All we most saw was him in the u20 world cup and they played him out of position. He had like a season and half in the first division but he plays on a team nobody really pays attention much to.

    He comes from the same club as Guarin, James, and Quintero, so he must be good?

    He's only 18 if he's playing in the first division there has to be a reason. And if Juventus scouted and bought him there must be another reason too.

  14. #54
    Δ adRHCP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mxico
    Posts
    6,450
    Cash
    110,922
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by electronicmaji View Post
    Because he's not on anybodies radar. These guys get sold before even the Colombians get to see much of them. All we most saw was him in the u20 world cup and they played him out of position. He had like a season and half in the first division but he plays on a team nobody really pays attention much to.

    He comes from the same club as Guarin, James, and Quintero, so he must be good?

    He's only 18 if he's playing in the first division there has to be a reason. And if Juventus scouted and bought him there must be another reason too.
    ★★★

  15. #55
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    66,174
    Cash
    286,670
    Mentioned
    5020 Post(s)
    Had a good game yesterday apparently. Played RB so they say.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  16. #56
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    16,616
    Cash
    57,310
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Had a good game yesterday apparently. Played RB so they say.
    So he can basically play anywhere on the right flank?
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  17. #57
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    66,174
    Cash
    286,670
    Mentioned
    5020 Post(s)
    that and DM but as last resort.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  18. #58
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,849
    Cash
    36,412
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Exactly.

    Primavera is in dire need of a RB. They were playing Roussos improvised in there and it was bad, specially defensively.

    Tello was a starter at last Primavera game as a RB and Italians are really liking him.

    They say he is very solid. Athletically he is at pro level - decent height, strong, quick. Defends well, is very potent going forward, decent passing, good decisions. Looks like a professional player playing at youth level, basically.

    Maybe he can be with the professionals next season.

  19. #59
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Amauriville, USA
    Posts
    67,685
    Cash
    184,891
    Mentioned
    1908 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroFlu View Post
    Exactly.

    Primavera is in dire need of a RB. They were playing Roussos improvised in there and it was bad, specially defensively.

    Tello was a starter at last Primavera game as a RB and Italians are really liking him.

    They say he is very solid. Athletically he is at pro level - decent height, strong, quick. Defends well, is very potent going forward, decent passing, good decisions. Looks like a professional player playing at youth level, basically.

    Maybe he can be with the professionals next season.
    With your other post, imagine if we had a B team league here in Italy.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

  20. #60
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Greater Albania
    Posts
    17,201
    Cash
    21,082
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tello and Matiello to solver our full back problems for next decade.

Similar Threads

  1. Felipe Mattioni
    By K.O. in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08.01.2009, 13:17
  2. Zapata & Felipe To Juve Next Summer?
    By Van Helsing in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03.09.2008, 14:29
  3. Felipe
    By zizoufan in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05.03.2008, 10:52
  4. Felipe Caicedo
    By ReBeL in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01.02.2008, 15:22
  5. Felipe, Faty e Givet!: 3 per un posto
    By Baggy20M in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17.08.2006, 21:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •