Looking for employment (3 Viewers)

carlosss

Sep 1, 2014
Hello guys!

The last two years I’m unemployment...it’s a really bad situation!
Fortunately i have a lot of savings yet. But I’m looking immediately for a job! I’m thinking to do something on the net… For example (trading, forex...)
Is there anyone with similar job experience who can help me?

All the suggestions are welcome!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hello guys!

Fortunately i have a lot of savings yet. But I’m looking immediately for a job! I’m thinking to do something on the net… For example (trading, forex...)

I wouldn't advise that.

Majority of trades are done with algorithmic trading and have nothing to do with floor trading. Majority of prices look manipulated and a major theft. I've had some experience with Meta Trader 4 and I can't say I can give a positive feedback. Not about the program but trades.

Just my advice, if you want you can spend it all there.

Try upgrading your skills in the meantime so your CV is on steroids. Better than sitting down doing nothing.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Hello guys!

What's your area of expertise? Have you tried something else?

I don't know what's your situation as in having a family to feed, kids and so on... So if you definitely need something, get whatever comes your way. Even if it doesn't correspond to your qualifications. In the meantime you can look for something better but at least you'll have money coming in instead of 0.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hello guys!

Have you ever considered a career in the ever-expanding field of landscaping engineering?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)