Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4788837 said:
and he is one of the reasons why, now he is 1/2 of his best form
:disagree:

Everybody is the reason. The defense is weak and make Bonucci kind of mistakes, the mid loses the ball constantly and the attack scores less goals than Torres in a bad day. This team was too dependent on Lewandowski... And Reus to some extent.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4788837 said:
and he is one of the reasons why, now he is 1/2 of his best form
He's a player that isnt going to carry the team on his back. He's no leader.
Pretty much exactly like Marchisio

Yet Marchisio has been our best midfielder. Because he is in a team where others lead. Where others go forward and carry. He thrives in such teams.

The same logic applies to Mkhitaryan.

- - - Updated - - -

:disagree:

Everybody is the reason. The defense is weak and make Bonucci kind of mistakes, the mid loses the ball constantly and the attack scores less goals than Torres in a bad day. This team was too dependent on Lewandowski... And Reus to some extent.
Exactly.

He would be insane for juventus.

Also, incredibly good on counters. I like he overview he keeps.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We shouldn't rush things now. Let's see what happens and in the summer we should go for Jovetic, and Felipe Anderson if he performed well with Lazio through the rest of the season. And if Borussia won't play in Europe we should see the availability of their players too. I'm sure they will prefer to sell to us than to Bayern.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We shouldn't rush things now. Let's see what happens and in the summer we should go for Jovetic, and Felipe Anderson if he performed well with Lazio through the rest of the season. And if Borussia won't play in Europe we should see the availability of their players too. I'm sure they will prefer to sell to us than to Bayern.
By now any reasonable person (I hope Marotta is) should learn this lesson: Serie A players are both overhyped and overpriced (specially for Juve).

It would be madness if we fall into this trap yet again.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Always had a softspot for this player and even if he's not scoring much this season... my god class is there.

Unlikely to happen specially now but still would be a dreamy sign

- - - Updated - - -

By now any reasonable person (I hope Marotta is) should learn this lesson: Serie A players are both overhyped and overpriced (specially for Juve).

It would be madness if we fall into this trap yet again.
I agree we should stop getting players in Italy and specially from Udinese.
Imo in Italy we should buy only youth talents and real players either in Germany or England.
Not in Spain cause those players (unless they're champions) usually fail in a more defensive league such as Serie A

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I really can't see Dortmund selling him for less than what they bought him. If we really want him then we should reconsider the amount of money we must be prepared to throw.

With that being said, I don't think a 18M starting offer is thaaaat bad, but certainly not enough.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I really can't see Dortmund selling him for less than what they bought him. If we really want him then we should reconsider the amount of money we must be prepared to throw.

With that being said, I don't think a 18M starting offer is thaaaat bad, but certainly not enough.
ahah you're right. Usually we offer peanuts and bananas for any player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)