Most Informed (Football) member of 2014 (1 Viewer)

Most informed when it comes to balls

• MikeM

• Red

• JuveJay

• Fred

• X (Deneb)

• CrimsonianKing

• Emmet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Normally Red would have this game on lock, but seeing as he didn't really post all that much this year...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just because I haven't bothered to share the knowledge with you cunts doesn't mean I don't have said knowledge. :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Just because I haven't bothered to share the knowledge with you cunts doesn't mean I don't have said knowledge.
Refer to my comment, it was obviously sarcastic. I really didn't understand the logic behind those who didn't want to vote for you.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I know.

And I was only shit-stirring with my comment.

Anyway, MikeM is the poster that I see the most insightful tactical points from.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If you are not knowledgeable about the Argentinian Serie A then you are not to be mentioned in this category.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Normally Red would have this game on lock, but seeing as he didn't really post all that much this year...
Yeah, I still think Red is the most knowledgeable, but since he wasn't that active this year someone else probably deserves it this time. I went with CrimsonianKing.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This one has got to go to Osman, no doubt in my mind he is the most knowledgeable poster on football in general, in terms of the variety of leagues he knows, players, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, just noticed he hasn't even been nominated :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This one has got to go to Osman, no doubt in my mind he is the most knowledgeable poster on football in general, in terms of the variety of leagues he knows, players, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, just noticed he hasn't even been nominated :lol:
I voted Osman the previous years too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)