Most Awesome Member of 2014 - Polls - Juventuz Forums - Page 5

View Poll Results: Most Awesome

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fr3sh

    12 18.46%
  • Voller

    6 9.23%
  • Piotrr

    9 13.85%
  • Fint

    6 9.23%
  • Klin

    5 7.69%
  • Bianconero_AUS

    16 24.62%
  • Maddy

    3 4.62%
  • Osman

    1 1.54%
  • X (Deneb)

    7 10.77%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 120
  1. #81
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    56,770
    Cash
    44,889
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Agreed. I love that $#@!er, unfortunately.

    he singlehandedly made our fantasy football the best ive ever been in, that $#@!er 730
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  2. #82
    Midnight Marauder Ocelot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,945
    Cash
    2,502,370
    Mentioned
    2138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    i cant believe voller is not winning this, hes been really awesome with his crazy antics
    Well I misclicked my vote
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

  3. #83
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,090
    Cash
    33,980
    Mentioned
    2910 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    he singlehandedly made our fantasy football the best ive ever been in, that $#@!er 730
    Now I remembered he likes NFL.
    Ban Marc.

  4. #84
    Always spot on Völler's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22,451
    Cash
    46,995
    Mentioned
    1424 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    i cant believe voller is not winning this, hes been really awesome with his crazy antics
    'Cause it's politics, man, politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Agreed. I love that $#@!er, unfortunately.
    You didn't vote for me, you $#@!er.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

  5. #85
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,090
    Cash
    33,980
    Mentioned
    2910 Post(s)
    That's because I believe I'm more awesome than you, but you're close. I said I love you FFS.
    Ban Marc.

  6. #86
    Always spot on Völler's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22,451
    Cash
    46,995
    Mentioned
    1424 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    That's because I believe I'm more awesome than you, but you're close. I said I love you FFS.
    Close is not getting me any medals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

  7. #87
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,090
    Cash
    33,980
    Mentioned
    2910 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Völler View Post
    Close is not getting me any medals.
    I can't believe I have no medal. This forum should thank me for my contribution here.
    Ban Marc.

  8. #88
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    25,525
    Cash
    575,608
    Mentioned
    2137 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    I can't believe I have no medal. This forum should thank me for my contribution here.
    Yeah, too bad we don't have a 'best doppelganger' award.
    07.08. - 10.08.2017 'Tuz [*]
    darkest days in the history of internet

  9. #89
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,090
    Cash
    33,980
    Mentioned
    2910 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    Yeah, too bad we don't have a 'best doppelganger' award.
    Ban Marc.

  10. #90
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    57,458
    Cash
    220,843
    Mentioned
    1382 Post(s)
    It might be lame, but I think we should have a best forum feud award

    Zach/DP84 V Klin, Me V Badass, Cronios V Everyone, Lion V Garfield etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  11. #91
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,286
    Cash
    55,723
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    It might be lame, but I think we should have a best forum feud award

    Zach/DP84 V Klin, Me V Badass, Cronios V Everyone, Lion V Garfield etc
    Actually a good idea, but might create more tension, you know how tense these $#@!er can get.

  12. #92
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    57,458
    Cash
    220,843
    Mentioned
    1382 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Actually a good idea, but might create more tension, you know how tense these $#@!er can get.
    True, but more tension = a more fun and hilarious Tuz environment This place is boring when everyone is nice and civil with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  13. #93
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,286
    Cash
    55,723
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)
    True, true. Quetz vs Mukumsuplu would get my vote

    Calls him out good everytime, and silences the little bitch.

  14. #94
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    57,458
    Cash
    220,843
    Mentioned
    1382 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    True, true. Quetz vs Mukumsuplu would get my vote

    Calls him out good everytime, and silences the little bitch.


    RUS VS Klin/ZoSo/Burke etc. Another classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  15. #95
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,090
    Cash
    33,980
    Mentioned
    2910 Post(s)
    Alex-444 vs me is my fav. The $#@!er hates my guts and I don't even know why.
    Ban Marc.

  16. #96
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,286
    Cash
    55,723
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)


    How could I forget InterDestroyers vs RUS that KILLED ME!! I remember cramping up sooooo many times because of those two

  17. #97
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    57,458
    Cash
    220,843
    Mentioned
    1382 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Alex-444 vs me is my fav. The $#@!er hates my guts and I don't even know why.
    I think it's because you got RUS banned one time or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  18. #98
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,286
    Cash
    55,723
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Alex-444 vs me is my fav. The $#@!er hates my guts and I don't even know why.

  19. #99
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    57,458
    Cash
    220,843
    Mentioned
    1382 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post


    How could I forget InterDestroyers vs RUS that KILLED ME!! I remember cramping up sooooo many times because of those two
    Remember when they were insulting each other in Russian? ZoSo the crazy $#@!er using google translate on that ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  20. #100
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,286
    Cash
    55,723
    Mentioned
    2203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Remember when they were insulting each other in Russian? ZoSo the crazy $#@!er using google translate on that ass
    The frog playing guitar gif with ZoSo's head


    Thug RUS

    $#@! i miss him

Similar Threads

  1. Most Awesome Member of the Year 2013
    By Mark in forum Polls
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 10.01.2014, 22:54
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05.01.2013, 17:54
  3. Most Awesome member - 2011
    By Dostoevsky in forum Polls
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 27.12.2011, 00:17
  4. who's the most popular member in the forum...??
    By Lilianna in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 30.11.2003, 21:16
  5. Who's the most loved member??
    By Lilianna in forum The hangout
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09.06.2003, 09:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •