Gianluca Gaudino (1 Viewer)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
you were right ;). i watched him one game in the BL ( i think Stuttgart) when he got subbed in and i liked what i saw. he was dropping very deep (in line with Xabi Alonso infront of the defense) and he spread the play nicely around the field. is a great passer and has great vision. dont know about his defensive qualities as he wasnt tested enough. im gonna try to see more from him in the coming weeks...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    you were right ;). i watched him one game in the BL ( i think Stuttgart) when he got subbed in and i liked what i saw. he was dropping very deep (in line with Xabi Alonso infront of the defense) and he spread the play nicely around the field. is a great passer and has great vision. dont know about his defensive qualities as he wasnt tested enough. im gonna try to see more from him in the coming weeks...
    I didn't want to brag man. ::hustini2::

well, I also told you about Firmino. :p

:snoop:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    I read today he could re-sign with them. :mad:
    I hope not. :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

against Dortmund in the Supercup

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, him too. were you ever wrong? :D
    please don't ask. :cry:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    i hope Bayern gets Khedira and announces it in January so this kid sees what huge competition he will be against next season and decides to come here. our project conviced the likes of Pogba, Morata, Coman and im sure we can do the same with him. should be our biggest priority this summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)