Patrick Herrmann (1 Viewer)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@Black+White i assume you watch him more than anyone here, every week probably. is he good enough for Juve in terms of skill, mentality, consistency etc. and i see he has a contract until 2016. is there any news about him wanting to renew his contract or go elsewhere?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
no ofcourse, i watch it almost every week too. but he is a Gladbach fan. he is probably more informed about him and the situation within the club and is seeing him every week :D

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
@Black+White i assume you watch him more than anyone here, every week probably. is he good enough for Juve in terms of skill, mentality, consistency etc. and i see he has a contract until 2016. is there any news about him wanting to renew his contract or go elsewhere?
Well, he's your prototypical winger who's fast and able to either cross it in or go for it himself.
He's also pretty thin, therefore can be overpowered and loses posession because of it.

Still, he's given it his all and has come back from being on the bench the first couple of games to becoming the starting LW for Gladbach.

I think he can play in any league and do well(though, don't expect out of world numbers) given that he can blow by any defender, is solid with the ball and does have good running lanes, knows where to be etc.

Gladbach will be talking to him about a contract extension this winter but everything's possible, especially with Jürgen Klopp being a huge fan of his and Marco Reus most likely gone in Dortmund.

The thing to keep in mind with him, as an interested club, is that even though his contract expires in 2016, he's got an opt out clause in his contract for something believed to be between 15 - 20 mil euros and Gladbach's in a good financial shape.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Herrmann just extended his contract with Gladbach.

His new contract will expire in 2019 and is another job well done by Gladbach's management.

So far Herrmann has already scored a personal record of eight goals in the Bundesliga with eight more games to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)