Layvin Kurzawa - LB - Monaco (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
is Monaco wiling to let him go? they arent in a bad situation financially and i think they want to keep their young prospects like Kurzawa, Kondogbia and Martial...

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
is Monaco wiling to let him go? they arent in a bad situation financially and i think they want to keep their young prospects like Kurzawa, Kondogbia and Martial...
Monaco's project took a hit last summer, their ambition's dropped. I don't know if this is the start of a trend, but I'd say we have more chances now to take one of their asset, than we could have had before.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
maybe they wanted to start over with young players. i dont know really, im not following the situation there so im assuming

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
the owner of Monaco had to pay his wife something ridiculous like 4 billion dollars in their divorce, so I don't think he really gives a fuck about Monaco anymore lol

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He has a great 'bitch please' resting face, we should sign him.

France seem to have a lot of young left backs around. He's the obvious choice, and will be chased by many, but Benjamin Mendy (Marseille) and Jordan Amavi (Nice) are also getting good reviews. Can't say I've seen them live very much. The latter is probably someone to snap up quickly and send on loan.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
the owner of Monaco had to pay his wife something ridiculous like 4 billion dollars in their divorce, so I don't think he really gives a $#@! about Monaco anymore lol
didnt know that :D

- - - Updated - - -

He has a great 'bitch please' resting face, we should sign him.

France seem to have a lot of young left backs around. He's the obvious choice, and will be chased by many, but Benjamin Mendy (Marseille) and Jordan Amavi (Nice) are also getting good reviews. Can't say I've seen them live very much. The latter is probably someone to snap up quickly and send on loan.
who is the most rated among them? to me it seems like Mendy is since he is 2 years younger and is already playing for Marseille (he was playing last season too). didnt heard of Amavi so i have no idea about him...

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
who is the most rated among them? to me it seems like Mendy is since he is 2 years younger and is already playing for Marseille (he was playing last season too). didnt heard of Amavi so i have no idea about him...
I didn't see the others, but Kurzawa is more hyped if that's any indication to go by.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He was great in the CL although I think Jordan Amavi was LB of the ligue 1 last season. So typical us going after players we've scouted up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)