Should Azzurri7 remain a moderator ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hello everyone. I'd like to take a moment of your time to talk about a serious issue here on tuz.
Please allow me to elaborate

As people noticed, i've been away for 3 weeks cause i got banned. Fun bit was that no one seemb to know why. With good reason.
For about 2 weeks i was running on 4 points cause i had said something offensive about disgusting afro american reaction towards an ebola incident. While i stand by my opinion, i agree it was to blunt and worthy the infraction.
2 Weeks go by and one day i log in and find myself suddenly banned. Odd for reasons i'll follow up later, cause it meant i'd get two infractions at once.

These where the infractions :

Everybody offcourse knows i get along pretty well with hust lately and it was but a poke, whilst the second infracted post was even more hilarious, cause there is nothing remotely offensive into finding it disgusting that a failure of a player with a total lack of talent puts himself before the team and demands playingtime without having anything to back him for it.

Both infractions were handed out by azzurri7, who has been posting pretty badly lately, with me usually calling him out on his bad posts. These two infractions are simply a clear case of abuse of moderating powers to falsly ban away a person you dislike.
Please note, i'm not the first member that he has pulled this shit against.

The reason i'm extra mad about this is because for the past year i've done quite a bit of effordtdt into beeing more patient and less insulting towards stupid posts. I barely pick up infractions these days, and then i get a 3 week ban for this shit ?
Seriously, if i'm banned i want it to actually have a good reason.

Now i know Azzuri7 is a delpiero fan, and has several times more people liking him compared to me. I'm not asking you to dislike him for this behaviour but i'd like you to wonder wether this is the rolemodel that moderaters should set out to be.

Burke pulled shit for a while, got his mod rights stripped, new mods were made and the forum improved dramatically.

Its time to show courage again, and demand Azzurri7 to be stripped of his moderating rights.

Thank you for your time

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I agree, Zach. I also volunteer to take up Azurri7's moderation responsibilities into my hands if the rest of the mods decide to ban him.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #8
    I'm not asking for Azzurri7 to be banned. I'm not like him.

I just ask the people of tuz to judge wether he should remain a moderator after pulling this bullshit again.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    I agree, Zach. I also volunteer to take up Azurri7's moderation responsibilities into my hands if the rest of the mods decide to ban him.
    #Hustformod

Also, I can actually understand your criticism towards the first infraction, the second one was completely deserved, insulting a player is against the rules, and plenty of people have been infracted for less in that regard.

Also also, I hardly think that this thread will be of any success whatsoever in your cause, but hopefully entertaining.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    If you have complaints message the mod or mods in question and if you have a case we can reverse it, if not, well there isn't much we can do. This is just a general note.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    You love getting infractions, and as soon as infraction expires you troll for another, you have always been on 8 and 6 points of infractions, when you are this close to auto-ban you try to behave. Actually, I think I should have banned you for more even though the ban was an automatic-ban.

Andries (Seven) had similar behavior except that he was smarter but still got ban for very long time for continuously trolling around, Rus as-well, you are not any better.

Behave and be fun troll person once in a while instead of taking things into another level and no one will have the balls to infract you.

Grow up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)