Juventus Together (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It seems like an interesting concept, especially with such a distributed fanbase. Of course, I signed up and everybody is at least 10k km from me. :D (@Dru, I have your mobile number anyways :p)

27 Oct 2014 - in: Juve for You

Juventus Together, bringing supporters even closer

The newest Juventus app is now available for download and allows Bianconeri supporters far and wide to chat, meet up and share their passion for the black and white stripes.

Do you ever find yourself unsure of where to go and watch Juventus’ latest fixture at the weekend? Want to be cheering on the Old Lady with your comrades in a bar or pub on any old matchday?

Or perhaps you’d just like to meet fellow Juventini in your city over a coffee and chat about anything and everything regarding your beloved club?

Well, you’re in luck! Juventus Together is the latest in a long line of apps for smartphones that aims to unite the ever-growing global Bianconeri fanbase.

Regardless of where you find yourself in the world, a Juventus fan may just be around the corner, eager to fly the black and white flag with you.

Friendships will be formed that could last an eternity and you’ll be able to enjoy the highs and lows of football fandom Together.

The app is already available on iOS, Android and Galaxy Apps and essentially acts as an add-on to two of our other successful features: JuventusLive and JuventusCam.

It’s also very easy to use. Just enter your Facebook details to log in and from there a thread will appear listing all of the fans in your proximity who have declared their interest in the latest event or match involving Juventus.

Furthermore, supporters will be able to send friend requests to each other and engage in their own Bianconeri-themed conversations.
http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/juve/en/news-gallery/juventus-together-launch/

I do like the idea of finding other nearby juventini to catch the match somewhere. (Even if I have Dru's mobile #. :D)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    I'm using it to stalk Lapo Elkann to find out which coke parties he's going to.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    In a month, you can see my sorry ass in your <10km list. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)