Football Manager 2015 (2 Viewers)

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    How the fudge? How'd you do it?
    No idea. I made a couple of early bids and Udinese insisted on the 23mil release clause. Toward the end of the season i noticed that his value had dropped to 0$ (odd because i gave him a lot of starts and he has strong attributes) and submitted a bid of 5$ to see what would happen.

In contract negotiations though he still seemed to have value. Greedy fucker initially wanted a 6mil signing on fee but agreed to 2mil.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    No idea. I made a couple of early bids and Udinese insisted on the 23mil release clause. Toward the end of the season i noticed that his value had dropped to 0$ (odd because i gave him a lot of starts and he has strong attributes) and submitted a bid of 5$ to see what would happen.

In contract negotiations though he still seemed to have value. Greedy fucker initially wanted a 6mil signing on fee but agreed to 2mil.
    Really weird but nice!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    I am playing with Anderlecht (wanted a semi-strong team to test the game with), we're in the lead in the league but lost against Bayern M in the first group game in CL. I only lost with 1-0 though, so I was more than pleased. :p I have Juventus and Ajax to play and I am hoping to claim 6p against Ajax to take the third spot in order to advance in EL.

I like the changes so far, I like the match engine and am so far quite pleased. For some reason I feel completely lost and like I have no idea what I am doing. Like, if I'm down one goal and it's 10 min left of the game I just go all out attack without any bigger idea. Will have to take a closer look and watch full games...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

In contract negotiations though he still seemed to have value. Greedy $#@!er initially wanted a 6mil signing on fee but agreed to 2mil.
    Hate to burst your bubble mate but it's because his contract with udinese expires in 2015 so in jan you can sign him on a free!! Udinese must have been loving your offer! I've just signed him on a pre contract for 2015 and he's with me on loan until June anyway!

Anyone know how good berardi and gabbiadini get? Keen to bring them back

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    Hate to burst your bubble mate but it's because his contract with udinese expires in 2015 so in jan you can sign him on a free!! Udinese must have been loving your offer! I've just signed him on a pre contract for 2015 and he's with me on loan until June anyway!

Anyone know how good berardi and gabbiadini get? Keen to bring them back
    that's lame. I would've signed him to a pre contract too yet the game wouldn't let me, even within a few days of June 2015, so i had to have an offer accepted by Udinese first.

Berardi and Coman are quality and both have been attracting offers of 40mil+ from top foreign clubs in only my second season. Gabbiadini seems pretty average but he has a high value so I made good money from his sale.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Really loving the game so far. Btw sign Tielemans from Anderlecht. He is tearing up my Belgian league. I'm in December now of my second season and just celebrated getting past group stages in CL. Will obviously be raped in the next stage but still, I'm really happy! Finding it really hard to offload some of my deadmeat though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)