Is it time for 4-3-1-2? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
After watching the game against Atletico and Roma I can't help but wonder is it time for 4-3-1-2? As for 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 we don't have the right wingers or subs.

In 3-5-2 our attack remains to much cut off our midfield. Llorente can't play in this formation as he is not suited and he is to often left isolated. With the the new role for Tevez he is cut off totally and is required to play with the ball more and he just looks like another Matri, since our players forgot how to cross the ball we are left with nothing but a man who tries to make a space for Tevez.

That 1 in 4-3-1-2 offers us plenty. Why? Because of that trequartista role that Pereyra can play in or Tevez or even Giovinco. Llorente would get the service he needs plus we would be more dangerous by far. Every single time Pereyra enters the field he offers something that all of our players lack expect Tevez, he gives our team new dimension of play, plus with his dribbling he can be real menace for the opposition players. But the negative side that remains is the subs for those 3 in attack we only got Coman who isn't a striker or Trequartista.

The other question is the back 4? Barzagli has been out 4-5 months if I'm not mistaking. BonBon is back to being BonBon while Chiellini is running hot and cold leaving us with only Ogbonna and Caceres. The first one is probably the best CB we have this season, the other one is right up there. The next question is the LB. Except for Evra who's failure as LB so far we got none real left. Giorgio can't be our LB as we all know his passes and runs are chaotic, we sold our main star PDC :p and Peluso, I think only Pepe can be retrained into new position and I think he can be good as LB or RB but the question remains is he the same player he was. At RB we are covered with Licht and Caceres.

the midfield do I have to explain? :)

What do you think is it time for 4-3-1-2 as we have 13 days rest ( If i'm not mistaking) or we should continue using 3-5-2 :) ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its time for a change.

We cannot continue depending on Licht to command our attacks from the wings. No more please.

Do whatever is needed but Licht should be defending.

OP
DeviAngel

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
  • Thread Starter #6
    It's worth a go certainly, the problem is finding a time where we can afford to experiment. I'd say soon as we have a nice run in domestically.
    We have 11 days break, plus we already played 4-3-3/4-3-1-2 in some matches. We have to find a way to use a talent like Pereyra in our game, talent that offers something else. I find that amount of time suitable and we play against Sassuolo if we can't test formation on Sassuolo game we don't deserve to be champions.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

We need something different. All our goals came from dead balls (PK and a corner).

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Srsly, it's Tactics and Formations time.

Some people like to start new threads as if no juventino in the known universe ever tried to discuss the identical topic before. :confused2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)