Destiny (1 Viewer)

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Yeah got a little out of hand in the gaming thread :D

Damn I was so angry yesterday. I thought you could have a maximum of 100 vanguard marks just for the strikes and could farm more with public events and other shit, but you can NOT. I was 1 vanguard mark short for a new piece of equipment and possibly to the next level.

Hopefully I'm 26 or even 27 by the weekend to be ready for the raid (if it's still there by then). Got 3 exotic weapons now (1 shotgun, 1 sniper, 1 machine gun) and I can't decide which one to use. Was hoping for a primary exotic by now :(

OP
Salvo

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    How the hell does levelling past 20 work? And light armour. Because I equipped a piece of armour that is worse so I could have light.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Yeah got a little out of hand in the gaming thread :D

Damn I was so angry yesterday. I thought you could have a maximum of 100 vanguard marks just for the strikes and could farm more with public events and other shit, but you can NOT. I was 1 vanguard mark short for a new piece of equipment and possibly to the next level.

Hopefully I'm 26 or even 27 by the weekend to be ready for the raid (if it's still there by then). Got 3 exotic weapons now (1 shotgun, 1 sniper, 1 machine gun) and I can't decide which one to use. Was hoping for a primary exotic by now :(
    I only have one exotic so far and i'm 25. I'm doing the Queen's bounty missions and hoping to reach 28 to do it's main story mission. I want those shaders and her armband which looks cool.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
    I only have one exotic so far and i'm 25. I'm doing the Queen's bounty missions and hoping to reach 28 to do it's main story mission. I want those shaders and her armband which looks cool.
    I still need to add you @PSN :D

Everything from Light level 24/25 really takes ages to level up. Ascendant shards and energy to upgrade your equipment and weapons is so super rare (except for the raid, which I really can not tackle yet). I did the queens bounty missions and had 3 times the chest piece instead of the helm which I could have used.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
    Finally Level 27 and almost 28. Yay. Got the queens helm and used all the chest pieces to upgrade my other purple stuff and I also finally got a purple primary. All set for the raid I would say.

Mar 4, 2007
    I'm at level 24 very close to 25. At what level do you get to do the Queen Bounty Missions?
    And I'm going to see Xur today at the tower for exotic gears. Hopefully I will have enough items to buy them.

@Satchy

@CrimsonianKing what is your PSN ID?

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
    Level 28 now and I did the raid for the first time yesterday. Shit was really fun and definitely a highlight of the game so far. But you gotta have voice chat otherwise you're screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)