Gianluigi Buffon (3 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
his threads are all closed and we don't have place to talk about our star,
we have no place where to send his new pictures and generally we talk nowhere about gigi....:down:

that's why i think a new thread...is needed....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Lilianna, there's a ton.... really A TON of new pics at the new forum :extatic: !!!!! have you seen them yet?

erm...also, just yesterday Red :angel: just posted a set of pics you MUST see :D :D :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
Lilianna, there's a ton.... really A TON of new pics at the new forum :extatic: !!!!! have you seen them yet?

erm...also, just yesterday Red :angel: just posted a set of pics you MUST see :D :D :D

Hey Sunshine.

What's Happenin'

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Hey Sunshine.

What's Happenin'

@Sergio: What do you mean what's happening?? :confused: If you meant about what i was saying to lilianna then....... erm..... maybe not exactly the kind of pics for guys :LOL: :D

anyways, the new gigi forum is in the link i pm'ed you, you can browse around if you like :)

@ Lillianna: to help you out with those pics i mentioned, Buffon's gallery, pg 45 :D :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

@Sergio: What do you mean what's happening?? :confused: If you meant about what i was saying to lilianna then....... erm..... maybe not exactly the kind of pics for guys :LOL: :D

anyways, the new gigi forum is in the link i pm'ed you, you can browse around if you like :)

@ Lillianna: to help you out with those pics i mentioned, Buffon's gallery, pg 45 :D :D

Sometimes I forget that I'm not talking to my friend down the street, I'm talking to someone 10,000 miles away.

What's happenin is slang for "What's Up?" "How are You?"

It wasn't meant any other way than that.

Sorry for the confusion.

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    i know about the other link for gigi,
    but it's not bad to exist a place for my sweetheart even here....

is it..??

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Sometimes I forget that I'm not talking to my friend down the street, I'm talking to someone 10,000 miles away.
    oh..... nah... it's me....i kinda go blur sometimes, especially when your whazzup came immediately after such a post :p

so, literally speaking...... right now tha moon is up cos it's 10pm at night here :p

apart from that.... i hate my work..... there's tooo damn much of it! :fero:

apart form that..... am fine :)

btw, how the heck did you know that the land of denial is exactly 10,000 miles away from Rhode Island? :eek:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Why exactly was it closed again btw?
    mmmmmm i think i'm abit new to know the full story here, but as far as i can see and to put it in the simplest way.....

confilct of interest.

If you have no idea :wth: i'm saying then nevermind........ wait for someone else who can explain better

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    I stand by you as always, especially if it is in connection with our dear Gigi! So I'm happy with this new thread of course! :angel:

thank you soooo much sweety!!

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Why exactly was it closed again btw?
    hell knows why!!!

i don't know and i think it's incredibly silly idea!!! :fero::fero::fero:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++
    his threads are all closed and we don't have place to talk about our star,
    we have no place where to send his new pictures and generally we talk nowhere about gigi....:down:
    i think it is at buffononline.com/forum? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)