Patrice Evra - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 86
Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1787

Thread: Patrice Evra

Cash
    Mentioned
    1044 Post(s)
    I want us to sell him so bad so that I can insult him.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Juventino

Cash
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Bad transfer from the beginning. Wasn't even a free agent. Decent in his first season, a complete liability afterwards.
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.

Alessandro

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ironic when you think about it. Allegri for such a long time started him ahead of Sandro. Finally, Sandro after consistently out-performing Evra, he becomes first choice and now Evra wants out.

Honestly, if his heart is not there, let him go. If he wants to stay, he has to accept being 2nd string or perhaps not being on the CL list.

My gut feeling is that Allegri may have told him that he won't be included on the CL list. Hence why I think he may want to leave.
    Juve 2016/17: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alves, Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Sandro, Dybala, Higuain. Bench: Neto, Evra, Benatia, Asamoah, Lemina, Pjaca, Mandzukic. Champions League Contenders.

Cash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    whats the point in letting him go midseason? It's not like we will get any money for a 35 yo, even if he sucks overall he's experienced and decent defensively might as well keep him to his contract expires as a backup option since we won't be signing anyone better in january
    what if we plan to exclude him from cl list? Alves is injured, so Allegri could be planning to include Licht this time around, he might do it at the expense of Evra, since Assamoah in theory can play both left side and centre. someone has to make space and imo Licht is more important than Evra at this point. would you sign a new lb to play only Serie A games?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Motta was always a good player. It's not fair judging a player under the Delneri days.

Cash
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catenaccio View Post
    Ironic when you think about it. Allegri for such a long time started him ahead of Sandro. Finally, Sandro after consistently out-performing Evra, he becomes first choice and now Evra wants out.

Honestly, if his heart is not there, let him go. If he wants to stay, he has to accept being 2nd string or perhaps not being on the CL list.

My gut feeling is that Allegri may have told him that he won't be included on the CL list. Hence why I think he may want to leave.
    That's not ironic at all.
    Donnie Azoff: I check my messages every day when I come home from work... my answering machine... zero! I got a blinkling light because I don't have shit from you. I got my wife... I got my wife checking the messages every forty-five minutes calling the office saying. "Has Brad apologized yet? Is there an apology message on the machine?" I don't have jack-shit. You know what? That's not how you treat people.
    TOUS ENSEMBLE

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    what if we plan to exclude him from cl list? Alves is injured, so Allegri could be planning to include Licht this time around, he might do it at the expense of Evra, since Assamoah in theory can play both left side and centre. someone has to make space and imo Licht is more important than Evra at this point. would you sign a new lb to play only Serie A games?
    Huh? No and obviously that wouldnt happen if a new one was signed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    I'm a Skittles kind of homo.
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    I have to say, since last season I heard there were issues about his behaviour and clashes with some players and Allegri. If that was the case, should have been sold like Pereyra, that's the rule at Juve, you misbehave you are out

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    I have to say, since last season I heard there were issues about his behaviour and clashes with some players and Allegri. If that was the case, should have been sold like Pereyra, that's the rule at Juve, you misbehave you are out
    Im I missing something, was Pereyra sold because he misbehaved?
    Conte

Sveglia! Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    to my knowledge, yes. The south american trio Vidal-Caceres-Pereyra started to go a bit over the top with their personal life excesses. They all got fined several times till they went way too far over the decency line and went on the selling list

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)
    https://mobile.twitter.com/footballi...34810279038976
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Adz77/sta...06310331863040

34 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    to my knowledge, yes. The south american trio Vidal-Caceres-Pereyra started to go a bit over the top with their personal life excesses. They all got fined several times till they went way too far over the decency line and went on the selling list

Thanks, well its a tad shame, his upset but anyone would be if they didn't want to leave.

I wonder if Alves is the next one to go..
    Conte

Sveglia! Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    What they do off the pitch shouldn't matter, as long as they perform on it. Vidal was always the consummate professional, and both Caceres and Pereyra were reliable when called upon.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1307 Post(s)
    Any examples? With Evra too? Unless they were repeatedly late
    , I hope the issue wasn't simply just partying at times. Tho Vidal had quite the rep for drinking, and Caceres wrecked sports cars for breakfast while drunk. It wouldn't be stretch if Pereyra was acting out in similar way if they hang together, minus the part of wrecking prized assets, which you had gotten as gift for winning scudetto.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Osman; 10.01.2017 at 14:26.
    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

“I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death.” - Stephen Colbert

Cash
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)
    Glad Beppe chased those drunktard Indios out. He was like not in my house bitches

34 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Yeah, I am so glad our midfield is weaker and without grit and physicality, and having to resort to starting someone like Sturaro these days
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    What they do off the pitch shouldn't matter, as long as they perform on it. Vidal was always the consummate professional, and both Caceres and Pereyra were reliable when called upon.
    Of course it matters what they do off the pitch. We're Juventus. We're not thugs. I'm not saying a player should get sacked for nothing, but being sold because you repeatedly crash cars drunk does somewhat make sense.

I won't judge Vidal or Caceres, we are all people, but as a club it's normal that facts that damage your reputation are taken into account.
    Donnie Azoff: I check my messages every day when I come home from work... my answering machine... zero! I got a blinkling light because I don't have shit from you. I got my wife... I got my wife checking the messages every forty-five minutes calling the office saying. "Has Brad apologized yet? Is there an apology message on the machine?" I don't have jack-shit. You know what? That's not how you treat people.
    TOUS ENSEMBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Pretty sure vidal wanted out rather than vice versa. Its a difficult one because whilst this is ethically and morally a good rule, it does mean if some our best players end up like that and you want them out then it will not only bring the players value down when selling but also the fact that on the other side of the fence it leads to a stigma of Juve being a church or something and preventing us from attracting some of the quality players.

And like Osman said, how do we class a player to be a douchebag off the pitch?
    Conte

Sveglia! Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    1616 Post(s)
    I miss them so much
    Zacheryah was here

Cash
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Yeah, I am so glad our midfield is weaker and without grit and physicality, and having to resort to starting someone like Sturaro these days
    Nice example

btw, Rico the Mestico >>>> Drunkturo. We finally got a good South American warrior in midfield
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Any examples? With Evra too? Unless they were repeatedly late
    , I hope the issue wasn't simply just partying at times. Tho Vidal had quite the rep for drinking, and Caceres wrecked sports cars for breakfast while drunk. It wouldn't be stretch if Pereyra was acting out in similar way if they hang together, minus the part of wrecking prized assets, which you had gotten as gift for winning scudetto.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Pretty sure vidal wanted out rather than vice versa. Its a difficult one because whilst this is ethically and morally a good rule, it does mean if some our best players end up like that and you want them out then it will not only bring the players value down when selling but also the fact that on the other side of the fence it leads to a stigma of Juve being a church or something and preventing us from attracting some of the quality players.

And like Osman said, how do we class a player to be a douchebag off the pitch?
    Drinking and driving is a crime. I think that most ethics guidelines would require our players not to commit crimes. I mean, that's pretty much basic stuff, no?
    TOUS ENSEMBLE