Helping you guys to get the players' signatures. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Hi guys, Juve is coming to my country to play a friendly after the world cup in August!

I will get to meet the players like llorente, buffon and tevez.
I am willing to help you guys get them to sign on a jersey/ball and mail it individually to your address.

Do tell me which player's signature do you want and whats your name.

I will probably be trying to get Pirlo's and Buffon's and Chiellini's and Llorente's and padoin's.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
The thought of somebody being so alturistic on Tuz will always be treated with skepticism.

OP
sgjuveboy

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
  • Thread Starter #10
    Can I send you a turd in the mail?
    dude wt.f? i dont even wanna insult you or start any form of rant. why the h do you have to be so mean? here i am kindly offering a favor to everybody on the forum. and then @Ragazza mentioned you, and all of a sudden I am being insulted by you. if u wanna try to be a cyber bully/gangster then direct your hate at ragazza then, since he mentioend u guys.

dude u need to grow up. just because I often say I do not really like llorente doesnt mean that I have to be treated with so much hate on this forum right? im sure u may not like some juve players too. but we are all juve fans are we not?

- - - Updated - - -

I've got some cyanide I hope he ingests.
    dude why the hate? im just offering a kind favor and you have to come on this thread and wish bad things upon me? u are sick. GROW UP.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    I reckon he's being serious so why be complete c*nts for such a nice gesture? Seriously average blokes.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Meh, I was just making a joke because of his history with those users, but then he went and spammed a ton of threads. He can't go telling people to grow up and then act like a child himself, not the first time either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)