Kingsley Coman - AM RLC - PSG (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Date of birth 13 June 1996 (age 17)
Place of birth Paris, France
Height 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
Weight 71 kg
Playing position Midfielder​

Kingsley Coman (born 13 June 1996 in Paris) is a French footballer of Guinean origin who currently plays as a central midfielder for Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain.

Career

Coman made his professional debut on 17 February 2013 against Sochaux in a 3-2 loss. He came on as a substitute for Marco Verratti in the 87th minute.

He is the youngest player to play with the Paris Saint-Germain F.C. at the age of 16 years, 8 months and 4 days. However, for this substitution, Coman is champion of Ligue 1 in 2013 with Paris Saint-Germain F.C.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Rabiot is the 'bigger' talent, right?
    I saw only more of Coman in under 17/16 games and liked what I saw. Rabiot I've seen very few times. I think Rabiot is not on a free.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Rabiot will be for free next summer. should we wait or get him right now?

and this kid, if hes for free, get him ofcourse. we can loan him out to ur "friendly" clubs like Werder, Eintracht, Rangers etc...

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Why would PSG let go of these kids when they have all that money? Why don't they just give them good contracts? I don't get this.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Sign both him and Rabiot, make those fuckers mad so the next time their president doesn't mention our players.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would PSG let go of these kids when they have all that money? Why don't they just give them good contracts? I don't get this.
    They did, the players didn't accept.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    After the rumours from France, GDM confirms we are trying to place another coup à la Pogba.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)