[ENG] Premier League 2014/2015 (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Serie A will remain my favourite league and the only one I follow but the winner of the EPL will be extremely hard to predict next season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm not sure you understood me, I was actually being sarcastic :p

What I meant was it is so easy to predict where Arsenal finish, because we consistently finish in fourth place, which means we are probably the most consistent team in England at least. Not consistently successful, but consistent nonetheless :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I understood you, I just tried to make a lame joke about how nottingham forrest consistently never wins anything anymore :D

Pus I wanted to insert a jab how they have more international titles then Arsenal :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I understood you, I just tried to make a lame joke about how nottingham forrest consistently never wins anything anymore :D

Pus I wanted to insert a jab how they have more international titles then Arsenal :p
I'm sorry for underestimating what an arsehole you can be, my bad :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i would write "Arsenal to win it" but im waiting for the transfer window to see who they are getting. United too, they got Van Gaal and if they get Fabregas, Carvalho, Shaw a good winger etc. currently its either Chelsea or City but after the transfer window everything may change...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
i would write "Arsenal to win it" but im waiting for the transfer window to see who they are getting. United too, they got Van Gaal and if they get Fabregas, Carvalho, Shaw a good winger etc. currently its either Chelsea or City but after the transfer window everything may change...
:cookie:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)