Filippo Romagna - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Filippo Romagna

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    He looked very good. Kept Higuain in his back-pocket (must be a huge one) for much of the game. Didnít know we even had an option on him anymore, very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    6400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Didn’t know we even had an option on him anymore, very good.
    we don't officially but we do.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1559 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Right

Heís a bit of a $#@!, but Iíd gladly have Barellŗ as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    6400 Post(s)
    Right

He’s a bit of a $#@!, but I’d gladly have Barellŗ as well.
    we are linked.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    $#@! barella
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Right

He’s a bit of a $#@!, but I’d gladly have Barellŗ as well.
    Yeah these $#@!ish players are always very handy in Serie A. Being a $#@! often goes hand-in-hand with being a top player.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    I love having $#@!ish players on our team, Lict is one of my favourites, Mandzu aswell, cant beat a good $#@!
    Slob On My Knob

Cash
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    I thought he was very good, he had a few physical duels with Matuidi that he won which is impressive.
    ADP 10 290!
    3!6

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    He looked very good. Kept Higuain in his back-pocket (must be a huge one) for much of the game. Didnít know we even had an option on him anymore, very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    2122 Post(s)
    Barzagli replcement in 2019. club trained for Serie A AND CL. do it Beppe

http://www.blogcagliaricalcio1920.ne...iente-perfetto

Spoiler:
    Romagna: "Cagliari my perfect environment"
    "Goals? Grow and improve, both individually and as a team: we want everyone to do better"

After today's training in that of Pejo, spoke the defender of Cagliari, Filippo Romagna.

Here are his statements (as reported by the official website of the island company):

"Goals? Grow and improve, both individually and as a team We all want to do better, avoid the situation last year, when we were saved at the end.

"The module with 3 or 4" are two modules with different dynamics but on a personal level it makes no difference to me.In my end, my job is always to defend and set up.I have no preferences towards either system of play.

It starts from the compactness to try to take less goals possible. It is up to us players to try to put into practice the ideas of Mr. Maran: he is a technician who actively participates in training, and is very clear in explaining his concepts.

The Serie A strikers? Each team in the league can count on very strong strikers and it is stimulating to face them and try to stop them. Of course you risk making mistakes, but only by playing against the best you can really grow. In Serie A of simple opponents there are none.

Cagliari perfect environment? The France World Champion can be an example because he deployed so many young people. I often say that Cagliari is the perfect environment, young people can grow calmly, it is a square that I really recommend to everyone.

The Under 21 and the National Mancini? Wearing the blue shirt is always a pride and a special emotion, I say that I played in all the youth representatives.

At the end of the year with the Under 21 we will have the European here in Italy, I will fight to win a place, but the call comes through my performances with Cagliari. At National A I do not think so, my goal is to do well in rossoblý and with the Under ".

https://www.cagliarinews24.com/romag...-posto-giusto/

Spoiler:
    Romagna: ęI'm in the right place to improveĽ

At the end of the morning training session, the defender of Cagliari Filippo Romagna spoke in Pejo

The first year in Serie A was just a taste. Now Filippo Romagna awaits the definitive consecration. The young defender of Cagliari, born in 1997, spoke to the sports field of Calledizzo, in Pejo, after the morning training of the team.

IMPROVING - ęThis year I'm preparing from the beginning - the words of Romagna reported by the official rossoblý club channels - We are ready to improve to make a great season. Romagna must improve in everything, in many things. I'm in the right place and in the right environment to do it. We all have to do better than last season. Maturity and experience are things that are acquired by playing. Last year I was lucky enough to make my games and improve. The National? I'm a U-21 player and it's an honor to wear that shirt. I hope to continue to deserve the calls with the Under 21, then we will see what will arrive, if it arrives. At the end of the year with the Under 21 we will have the European here in Italy, I will fight to win a place, but the call comes through my performances with Cagliari. "

NEW MISTER AND NEW COMPANIONS - "We started well - the defender continues - The coach is trying to explain his ideas and his football belief, we try to learn as fast as possible. It is up to us players to try to put into practice the ideas of Mr. Maran: he is a technician who actively participates in training, and is very clear in explaining his concepts. The new ones are strong players, they know each other, they have experience and can give us a big hand. We must be good at following them and making them feel at ease. Cerri? With Alberto we also felt during the negotiation. It's nice to know each other in the national team and get together to play together here too Ľ.

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...ce-qui-1135263

Spoiler:
    Cagliari, Romagna: "Great shot CR7 at Juventus but I'm happy here"

Filippo Romagna, defender of Cagliari, spoke to Sky Sport directly from the withdrawal of the Sardinian team: "We are fine, there is a beautiful welcome and a spectacular climate.We are gradually increasing the loads but we still manage to get to 21, and this Okay Juventus-CR7? I'm happy for Juventus who made a big hit but I'm very happy ".

https://sport.sky.it/calcio/serie-a/...-crescere.html

Spoiler:
    Cagliari, Romagna: "Here ideal environment to grow"

The defender rossoblý from the withdrawal of Pejo: "Grow and improve both individually and as a team Cagliari is the ideal place for young people, I recommend this place to all"

A new season at the door and clear ideas to start again. "Growing and improving, both individually and as a team, we all want to do better, avoid the situation last year, when we were saved at the end", these are the words of Filippo Romagna from Pejo's withdrawal. The defender of Cagliari, in his second season of Serie A, spoke to the official site of the club: "Defense to three or four? They are two modules with different dynamics, but on a personal level it makes no difference to me. my task is always to defend and set up.I have no preferences towards either game system.You start from the compactness to try to take less goals possible.We us players have to try to put into practice the ideas of Mr. Maran : is a technician who participates actively in training, it is very clear in explicit its concepts ", the words of the defender class 1997 that the year I was skilled for 23 times in the league.

Romagna: "I would recommend to all Cagliari"
    Romagna that proves increasingly happy to have chosen Cagliari: "I often say that this is the perfect environment where young people can grow with tranquility, it is a square that I really recommend to everyone". Set up in Cagliari to win the national team, the defender rossoblý does not hide his goals: "Wearing the blue shirt is always a pride and a particular emotion, I say that I played in all the youth representatives. Under 21 we will have the European here in Italy, I will fight to win a place, but the call passes through my performances with Cagliari.National A I do not think, my goal is to do well in rossoblý and with the Under ", has concluded Romagna. In retirement in Pejo meanwhile today arrived Darijo Srna, returned from Moscow where he attended the World Cup final of the Croatian national team of which he is the record holder of presences.

video: http://www.unionesarda.it/video/vide...52-750144.html

google translated them all

these are all from a day ago, probably saying the same things
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!