CL Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Ramos

• Modric

• Di Maria

• Marcelo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
would be a huge shock if real do not win it...especially with Turan and Costa potentially missing the game tomorrow

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Costa was in Belgrade visiting some doctor who 'revived' Lampard and many other famous players. But I don't think he will play.

It's a final and you never know with those. I wish Atletico wins.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Read today that he's back in trainnig and that he's 50/50 to take part of the game, forza ATM, can't imagine seing all that La decima crap if Madrid wins.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    I hope Atletico gets it.. this team will be remembered for the entire history of Atletico. I don't think they will be able to repeat this anytime soon..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I hope I can fucking watch the game, what with the military coup and all.

I mean, I can understand blocking news channels (paranoia and all that jazz), but what does Oscar's Oasis, The NBA Playoffs, and the CL Final got to do with all of this?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I hope I can fucking watch the game, what with the military coup and all.

I mean, I can understand blocking news channels (paranoia and all that jazz), but what does Oscar's Oasis, The NBA Playoffs, and the CL Final got to do with all of this?
    stream it? :p

- - - Updated - - -

but yeah hope Atletico wins

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    Atletico to win it... please... Real Madrid and their decima crap can go to hell... so what you won 5 CL titles back in the days when you had to win 6 matches to get to the fucking final...

Turan and Costa back in training... maybe they'll be their subs?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    i want Am to pull a shocker would be interesting to watch all the comments from real "glory hunting" fans oh and specially the die hard CR7 lovers :D this alone is worth backing Am

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    (not official)

Real Madrid (4-3-3): Casillas; Carvajal, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Illarramendi, Di Maria; Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo

Atletico Madrid (4-4-2): Courtois; Juanfran, Godin, Miranda, Filipe Luis; Koke, Tiago, Gabi, Arda Turan; Raul Garcia, Villa

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    That defense and Illarramendi are weaknesses that ATM should look to exploit. I expect Villa to surprise Real Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

i want Am to pull a shocker would be interesting to watch all the comments from real "glory hunting" fans oh and specially the die hard CR7 lovers :D this alone is worth backing Am
    Ley bas ya Bisco? I want ATM to win, bas Ronaldo is amazing. Mesh a7san men ibn mayeteen el kalb, ibn el labwa el sharmoot elli esmu Messi.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Not sure if I want to watch. I hope Atletico wins but I will regret waking up at 4:45am if RM wins, mostly because I'd rather not see that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)