Some of my favorite things! (1 Viewer)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I thought I'd make a thread that's kind of like a diary and post some of my favorite things in it. You guys and girls are also welcome to share.

I'm gonna start with a boat propeller!

volvo-pic-1.jpg

Look at how cool it is. A small propeller can move boats up to hundreds times bigger with no effort due to simple physics. They can also kill dolphins. Isn't it such a great invention?

My second favorite thing is the killer whale!

killer-whale_591_600x450.jpg

What a majestic animal! It lives in the sea but is still a mammal. It migrates all over the world and is incredibly big, strong and fast. Its diet consists mainly of seals and random fish but sometimes it'll kill dolphins just for shits and giggles! What a cool animal!

My third favorite thing is Captain Ahab!

Screen-Shot-2012-10-26-at-11.38.30-AM.png

Here's a picture of him stabbing a stupid dolphin.

I'm going to add more favorite things as I go along. I urge you to do the same.

@Völler

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Killer whales are ridiculoualy intellegent too!! They have their owb language, and different orcas in different parts of the world have dofferent dialects. Moat definitely the greatest sea creature.

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #5
    Really loving my Kill-o-matic 4000 right now

That looks badass. Imagine all the dolphins you might shoot by mistake. Poor dolphins bleeding all over the sea.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Killer whales are ridiculoualy intellegent too!! They have their owb language, and different orcas in different parts of the world have dofferent dialects. Moat definitely the greatest sea creature.
    and they're not rapists like their cousins

- - - Updated - - -

You ever been to the Faroe Islands? I hear it's fabulous during the summer months what with the many festivals they have there. We should invite Voller, I know he'd just love it

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    I like the dicing action performed on that animal there. Is there a device available on the shopping channel that'll allow me to repeat those results?

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #12
    I wouldn't wanna eat rapists though. Just kill them and give em to the homeless imo.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    I wouldn't wanna eat rapists though. Just kill them and give em to the homeless imo.
    You're probably right there mate, wish they wouldn't go gettin' themselves caught in our Tuna nets.

Inconsiderate pricks, always looking for attention

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)