Patrice Evra - LB - Manchester United (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:tuttosport:

If this was 4 years ago

On a bright side, since Dule doesn't rate him we could be in for a pleasant surprise. :D

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
how can people hate on evra on a free? cant put a shitload of money behind all the positions we need to fill..theres gotta b compromise..and no asamoah is not going there

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Taking into consideration the last three free transfers, I'd be willing to give Marotta the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
If Maicon can still cut it for Roma then I'm sure Evra will be a great back up, we need this kind of quality on the bench.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Have you seen him this season? He's a disaster waiting to happen, and here he'll have to settle in a new league and will get even older.

I have no problem with age in general if we're speaking of players like Pirlo who do not rely on pace in any way, but Evra is already in serious decay.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Since we need the money to pay for players upfront, do it. This signing seems logical.
Wages are part of transfer budget if I'm not mistaken and this guy won't settle for 1.5m you know...

I'd stick to Asamoah/Ogbonna/Peluso trio instead of bringing in this guy tbh. Later on there will be crying we can't afford wages or transfer fee for wingers :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)