Luca Clemenza (4 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    It's cool, i'm just saying that even if he's doing well at 16 there's like 4 years until he'll play in Serie A
    I know. Honestly he just reminded me of Reus and I hear good things about the kid. He will be good, we'll see how this thread ends up in years. :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    29 Nov 2014 - in: Youth academy
    Clemenza double lifts Primavera to victory in Liguria

Luca Clemenza continues his purple patch in front of goal by rifling Fabio Grosso’s side to their second successive league triumph. 2-1 the final score against Sampdoria

Two goals from Luca Clemenza enabled the Primavera to chalk up their second league triumph in as many outings with this afternoon’s 2-1 success over Sampdoria in Liguria.

After putting Fabio Grosso’s side a goal to the good in last week’s derby win over Torino, Clemenza maintained his rich vein of form in the final third by netting early on against the Blucerchiati.

The hosts staged a brief revival at the start of the second half, getting back on level pegging through David Ivan, before Clemenza put the Bianconeri in command once more ten minutes later.

The success lifts the Primavera above Sampdoria into fourth position and places them seven points behind league leaders Fiorentina, who spurned the opportunity to extend their advantage at the top after suffering a shock home defeat to Pro Vercelli this afternoon.

Grosso’s charges will now momentarily put league matters to one side as they begin their focus on Wednesday’s Primavera Cup last 16 encounter against Livorno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)