Vikings (3 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5
    I know right? That last scene of the last episode. :tuttosport:
    I'm watching too many series at once that i forgot what happened, and i only watched the last episode ysterday. I remember Ragnar doing the "angel punishment" and it ended there, no?

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #9
    Not sure i should say this without spoiling for those who still haven't started it. So..

I really don't get why Floki turned against Ragnar. They were probably the closest between everyone in their village. I don't really remember if something happened to make him act that way.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Not sure i should say this without spoiling for those who still haven't started it. So..

I really don't get why Floki turned against Ragnar. They were probably the closest between everyone in their village. I don't really remember if something happened to make him act that way.
    I love Floki so I came up with the idea that Ragnar is using Floki to get close to Siggy via his wife's pregnancy, so that he can conspire with King Horik against him. :D Ragnar's behavior when Rollo was fighting in that event lead me to think this.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #11
    I love Floki so I came up with the idea that Ragnar is using Floki to get close to Siggy via his wife's pregnancy, so that he can conspire with King Horik against him. :D Ragnar's behavior when Rollo was fighting in that event lead me to think this.
    It actually does make sense and calls for a great twist in the plot. Make your enemy (a friend you're yet to trust) think they turned your best friend against you... It's clever, really. Hope that's the way it's gonna turn out, Floki is too good of a character to die.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #13
    Did you notice how Ragnar noticed that Siggy was gossiping around? He's up to something and you might have deciphered it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Yeah, the writers have a tendency to make Ragnar look invincible in some ways. The thing is, how could Ragnar and Floki know he was gonna be a father before Floki's wife even told him? He refused to tell Ragnar about the baby and their marriage with her, as if they'd already had planned everything before. This kinda kills my theory. :D

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #15
    Yeah, the writers have a tendency to make Ragnar look invincible in some ways. The thing is, how could Ragnar and Floki know he was gonna be a father before Floki's wife even told him? He refused to tell Ragnar about the baby and their marriage with her, as if they'd already had planned everything before. This kinda kills my theory. :D
    Maybe they did plan but neither knew about the baby. Maybe at the moment Floki thought it would be the best way to show how unhappy he was with Ragnar's ruling. Although i have to admit, it sounds too out there.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Maybe they did plan but neither knew about the baby. Maybe at the moment Floki thought it would be the best way to show how unhappy he was with Ragnar's ruling. Although i have to admit, it sounds too out there.
    I don't know brah. They better won't make Floki go against Ragnar though. :(

Jul 10, 2006
    Why the spoilers? If people aren't up to date with the show they shouldn't be in this thread. lol

Anyways, I was a little let down with the latest episode.

It was like it was all sex and relationship shit.

And the sex would be fine if the show was on HBO, but if I can't see T&A I'm not interested in the sex scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I posted that before the last five minutes were over. Decent ending, finally a bit of violence. But still, overall, disappointing. The first one of the season that I didn't completely love.

Oh well, I guess they have to have some slow ones.

But please, more Ragnar Lothbrok next week.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #19
    Oh wait for what's coming, i've a feeling it's gonna be epic. They're all going against Ragnar now.

Jul 10, 2006
    Oh wait for what's coming, i've a feeling it's gonna be epic. They're all going against Ragnar now.
    Biggest mistake of their lives. King Horrig (iirc) will end up dead. I can't see Floki turning on him, I think Floki is going to act as a double agent and tell Ragnar what Horrig is thinking. His ex-wife also won't go against him. They all know Ragnar is the true badass.

Anyone of you guys familiar with the history of Ragnar and his sons Bjorn and Ivar? I've read some of it on the internet but am interested in picking up a book about them. Ragnar is just as legendary as they make him out to be in the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)