Hillsboro Hype (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2014
Today in England all teams are observing a Minutes slience for Hillsboro. The Unmittigated Grief fest is absurd Any mention of Heysal and the Scousers are up in Arm's blaming Chelsea. We in Manchester know what really happened.We send all Family Relatives and Friends of the 39 our deeepst sympathy's. We will never forget JFT39 Forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Today in England all teams are observing a Minutes slience for Hillsboro. The Unmittigated Grief fest is absurd Any mention of Heysal and the Scousers are up in Arm's blaming Chelsea. We in Manchester know what really happened.We send all Family Relatives and Friends of the 39 our deeepst sympathy's. We will never forget JFT39 Forza Juve
:tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Manchester United fans were responsible for both Hillsborough and Heysel. That's the part they never tell you, they just keep blaming everything on Liverpool.

OP
Apr 12, 2014
  • Thread Starter #6
    Strange how the lovable Scouase rogues have managed to get the rest of the Footballing world forget about this mass murder .Yet they like to keep alive the mass involuntary suicide at Hillsboro .Whatever suits them it's never their Fault

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I'm a murdering Liverpool fan. I never deny that. It's a huge point of pride for me and my family.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2013/05/what-about-justice-for-heysel/

what sickened me is those 'friendship' bands to commemorate the heysal disaster liverpool were selling prior to our champions league clash is against them is how 100% of the profits went back to liverpool, the families of the lost ones didn't see a penny of it. scum!
    Why should they have gotten a penny of it? Doesn't seem like saying "hey italian fellow, here's a couple quid for chasing your family member into a wall back in the 80's" would really fix anything.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Strange how the lovable Scouase rogues have managed to get the rest of the Footballing world forget about this mass murder .Yet they like to keep alive the mass involuntary suicide at Hillsboro .Whatever suits them it's never their Fault
    :tup:

and some members here want Liverpool to win the League :sergio:. f*ck Merdapool

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I'm a murdering Liverpool fan. I never deny that. It's a huge point of pride for me and my family.

- - - Updated - - -

Why should they have gotten a penny of it? Doesn't seem like saying "hey italian fellow, here's a couple quid for chasing your family member into a wall back in the 80's" would really fix anything.
    profiting from the death of others is just inexcusable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)