EL Juventus vs Olympique Lyonnais (1 Viewer)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
EL Juventus vs Olympique Lyonnais

- - - Updated - - -

hi Guys.. feel free to add any suggestions..

I couldn't make out how do you count for goals from set piece or defender to score. Let me know..

- - - Updated - - -
@chester, @Dule90, @RAMI¹⁰, @Cuti, @ZhiXin, @Alex-444, @AngelaL, @GarfielD, @acmilan, @Zacheryah, @ALC @Enron, @Bezzy @Gagi @CrimsonianKing @JCK @Marty @Kasaki @Khunglongkhelua @Mark @Klin @Azzurri7 @adRHCP @Mr Chocolate @IliveForJuve @Monco @DelPiero84 @Ocelot @piotrr

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
From what I've seen it's usually 17500/1000 for set pieces and 22000/1000 for defender to score.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I invent the odds depending on the game and how likely I think it is to happen...they might not be precise, but so what...sue me :p
@Yamen thanks for doing the event as I've been swamped all day, just popped online now to set up the event but see that you've done it already.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That doesn't seem to stop you from exploiting the system. I've seen you bet regularly on those odds. :)
I do too.

500 on each most of the time. But at first I didn't even notice, then I realized it and figured out how it's easy to win it.

It should not be used because it's retarded and stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

I invent the odds depending on the game and how likely I think it is to happen...they might not be precise, but so what...sue me :p
@Yamen thanks for doing the event as I've been swamped all day, just popped online now to set up the event but see that you've done it already.
Of course it's not precise, or else everyone would own a couple of millions in real life. :p

OP
Yamen

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    ok I will update this..

Odds updated guys :D
    @chester, @Dule90, @RAMI¹⁰, @Cuti, @ZhiXin, @Alex-444, @AngelaL, @GarfielD, @acmilan, @Zacheryah, @ALC @Enron, @Bezzy @Gagi @CrimsonianKing @JCK @Marty @Kasaki @Khunglongkhelua @Mark @Klin @Azzurri7 @adRHCP @Mr Chocolate @IliveForJuve @Monco @DelPiero84 @Ocelot @piotrr

OP
    Yamen

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    oh sure Mr Spell Check :p

- - - Updated - - -

so sorry Piotrs.. I know many did.. just didn't want to leave it undone :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)