Simone Scuffet - GK - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

scuffet.jpg

Full name Simone Scuffet
Date of birth 31 May 1996 (age 17)
Place of birth Remanzacco, Italy
Height 1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)
Playing position Goalkeeper​

Club career

A Udinese youth product, he made his first team debut on 1 February 2014 at the age of 17 in a Serie A match against Bologna, as a replacement for injured Željko Brkić.[1] After a string of impressive performances, he was subsequently promoted as first choice keeper, relegating Brkić on the bench.

International career

Scuffet has represented Italy at Under-17 and Under-18 level. Later on March 2014 he was called up by Italy senior coach Cesare Prandelli to join a three-day training camp together with other lesser-known players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Would be a great pickup if we leave him at Udine for a couple years. For the right price of course.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I doubt that Udinese would want to sell him now. He's almost guarranted to raise in value, and Udinese know that.
It would be great if we'd manage to get him though. I'm going out on a limb here but from what I've seen he's the best out of Perin, Leali & Bardi. No one from the others really impressed me from the 3-4 games I've seen, while Scuffet....:dazed:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
De Gea is the only United player I'd like to have, he's great, and can defenitely one of the best goalkeepers in the world.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This kid is a huge talent, I'd like to see him here.

I don't think it's going to happen as we still have Buffon playing and I don't think we're planning to change that. Common sense wise it's easier for Roma to buy him as they could play him right away, but I'm not sure they have enough money to buy him AND improve other areas of the squad in the summer in order to prepare for the CL. That being said, I think he'll stay at Udine for at least one more year.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yes, De Gea has had a great season for a crappy team because they've been so bad they've thrusted him into the spotlight. But he still makes too many errors and is too inconsistent to be ranked with the elite keepers.

Sirigu is a far better NT backup goalie than De Gea, for example.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Surprisingly enough De Gea is doing better this season with a shit defense in front of him than last season when they had a better defensive unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)