Roberto Pereyra - Midfielder - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Full name Roberto Maximiliano Pereyra
Date of birth January 7, 1991 (age 23)
Place of birth San Miguel de Tucumán, Argentina
Height 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Weight 79 kg
Playing position Winger, Central Mid.

Club information
Current club Udinese
Number 37​

Roberto Maximiliano Pereyra (born 7 January 1991) is an Argentine footballer currently playing for the Italian club Udinese.

Despite being right-footed, he plays mostly as a left winger.

Club career

Pereyra debuted in the Argentine Primera División playing for River Plate on a 0–4 defeat to Huracán, on the 14th fixture of the 2009 Clausura.[1]

Pereyra signed a five-year contract with the Serie A outfit Udinese Calcio before the transfer window closed on 31 August 2011.[2]
International career

Pereyra was selected to represent the Argentine under-20 football team at the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup. He played all three group games at the tournament, helping Argentina defeat Mexico and North Korea and draw with England. He missed Argentina's 2-1 Round of 16 victory over Egypt through suspension, but returned to the starting line-up in the Quarterfinal clash against Portugal, which Argentina lost on penalty kicks after neither team could score during 120 minutes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I could see this guy becomming one of Contes most used players. Slightly more talented than Pepe. Think he could bang them in for us.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I could see this guy becomming one of Contes most used players. Slightly more talented than Pepe. Think he could bang them in for us.
Never seen him play. As a matter of fact been watching very little football lately. Is he a bundle of energy kinda like Pepe?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    I still think that 14M is not the right figure for him. Asamoah and Isla had way more hype.

I think we can grab him for ~8M to be honest.
    That would be nice but it's Udinese.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Not good enough for what?

Not good enough to be a key player for Juve or not good enough to fill the Giaccherini-shaped hole Juve currently have in their squad?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Not good enough for what?

Not good enough to be a key player for Juve or not good enough to fill the Giaccherini-shaped hole Juve currently have in their squad?
    For 14m (7m for his half) he can't be the first or the latter. Giacch went for 7.5 no way this guy is twice better. Not at all.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Bringing his price into it changes the point.

I wouldn't say that deal would be value for money, but that doesn't mean Pereyra isn't good enough for Juve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)