Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Looks like it carried on flying, but surely we would have heard something from a passenger if it did land safely somewhere?

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #5
    Looks like it carried on flying, but surely we would have heard something from a passenger if it did land safely somewhere?
    Maybe it was hijacked and the passengers are held hostages.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    Hijacked... no... they would have contacted someone by now... there isn't that much food on a plane for them to survive a week without contact

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    The only thing I'm pretty sure about is that information is withheld purposely, be it for investigative or political reasons. As of now, I don't think anyone uninvolved in the investigations can defenitely know what happened.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    that's just a plane flying above trees. it wouldn't be sitting over them like that unless the 'trees' were just small bushes but then the scale is all wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4482084 said:
    Some people I work with think it landed and they took on a bunch of people from Iran to land in the US to dirty bomb a bunch of people...

What seems to be getting weirder?
    In the next episode of 24....

- - - Updated - - -

this is definitely weird shit that, maybe just a coincidence.... who knows

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/465557/Malaysian-plane-20-on-board-worked-for-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    it's a plane.... so it has to stop for fuel at some point... so either it stopped somewhere and they camouflaged the shit out of it (and the normal people who were on board) or it has crashed somewhere and we'll hear from it this week..

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    All that shit about intelligence systems that can track your fart if they wanted to, and they can't find a Boeing.

Shit is weird i tell you.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    All that shit about intelligence systems that can track your fart if they wanted to, and they can't find a Boeing.

Shit is weird i tell you.
    No shit, either it's at the bottom of the ocean somewhere or something much more nefarious....

- - - Updated - - -

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I've given up with this.

The Malaysians aren't sharing all the information they have and they've be completely incompetent with this search.

It's pathetic how half the world can't find a ginormous boeing 777 aircraft.

Seems really odd and fishy if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)