[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 fiorentina (March 9th 2014) (1 Viewer)

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
ADV
“On Thursday Borja and our director Mencucci will go to the Disciplinary Commission and explain what happened. Seeing the footage, I think everyone has to realise the situation...
“Good sense will come through and I would like to see Borja already cleared to play in Turin. Borja and David Pizarro make the difference.”

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
If we win this one we will be the first side ever to defear every team in the league (Serie A) in a single season? I remember last year we almost got that record but we failed.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We must fuck this clown president ADV for hating us so much.I think that no team director in the league hates us so much.We must humiliate them.I am not sure if we can do that with a game like that against Milan but I feel that we will comfortably win this idiots.And king Arturo is back.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Winning this and Roma losing points against napoli would feel sooo good.... It would be a mental blow for Roma, and then they are likely to give up the scudetto race...

Purple bastards are without Rossi and Borja Valero... together good for 21 goals and 14 assists in the serie A and the EL... thats a lot :D

I don't think they are letting Gomez play the full 90 yet.. but if they do, it will be a 3-5-2 with Matri and Gomez as strikers... without Gomez they field a 3-6-1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)