[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Chievo (Feb. 16th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    another bad result and we need a new thread starter.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    It's not gonna happen but I'd love to see a Bonucci free line up and a back 4 system

But, realistically i'd settle for 3-5-2 with Marchisio and Osvaldo/Vucinic starting as Llorente needs a rest I think. Vidal should be back to usual after 6 days rest.

Just praying that the Wall Barzagli is back in time.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    We will be winning 4-0 but Conte will play everyone 90 minutes since he'll be terrified that we won't hold the lead and then everyone will be benched for Trabzonspor and we'll crash out of EL.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
    We will be winning 4-0 but Conte will play everyone 90 minutes since he'll be terrified that we won't hold the lead and then everyone will be benched for Trabzonspor and we'll crash out of EL.
    Good, that way we will increase our chances to win scudetto, otherwise we will see again a tired Vidal and Pogba and our scared defence.I would rather secure scudetto early then fuck around stupid moneyless Europa League.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    If you're ok with us being known as European flops and a 'small team' for the next 5 years or so then yeah, the EL is pointless

Not to mention we're hosting the final, and everybody will love to point out the fact that we didn't make it to our own final.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
    I just don see us winning both El and scudetto, thats why I set up scudetto as priority especially after games like this one today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)