[Serie A] Lazio 1-1 JUVENTUS (Jan. 25th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Ogbonna

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Now from our officials will start the promises that we will get best approach to that match and bla,bla,bla usual shit.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
We'll fuck them as usual, every time we lose an important match we destoy the opponent in the next insignificant one

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Onazi and Lulic suspended for Lazio.

Vidal and Tevez 1 yellow away,Inter is next:shifty: must be careful,we need to fuck Merda really hard.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lazio - the biggest let-down IMO this season. I have no idea what happened to them. Last season they were very solid, they had a good coach (won Coppa, did well in league), they had interesting signings (above average I guess) and they fell apart. Pretty weird. They had bad results but I still think sacking Petkovic was a mistake (last I heard is that he was sacked because he didn't show much interest for the club, as he also signed to coach Swiss NT). In the first half of the season I expected a tough match, yet we managed to score 4 goals quite easily, which was pretty surprising. Even after that Lazio played rather poorly. It's an away match, but if we field our best XI we should expect 3 points here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)