[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (1 Viewer)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Padoin is gonna f*ck shit up like the beast he is, I can see it :agree:

We have the depth to go for this, are Roma willing to risk the league for a potential cup run?

My ideal XI would be

Buffon
Barz Bon Chiello
Caceres Vidal Pirlo Padoin/Marchisio Peluso
Quags Vucinic

Our CBs shouldn't realistically need the game off. Pirlo is fresh obviously, as is Bonucci.

The rest speaks for itsself. Not a fan of padoin by any means but it would be ok to rest Marchisio if we have to.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I can see us struggling here tbh, we will probably use our bench players and if Roma decides to play their first squad (it's not like they have much depth) strengthened by Nainggolan it will be very hard for us to get a good result.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I've just remembered that Asa is a great CM

Nevermind Padoin

Vidal - Pirlo - Asamoah ffs

Roma will want revenge on us badly (It wouldn't really be revenge in the coppa) but I wonder if they will just pull the plug and focus on the league instead of pitty revenge. Especailly considering there's always the possibility that they over work their first team and lose to us anyway :agree:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Storari
Barzagli Bonucci Ogbonna
Caceres Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Peluso
Vucinic Quagliarella​

Buffon, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Asamoah, Tevez and Llorente rested.

Definitely a squad capable of taking on Roma, even if they are at full strength.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Garcia is no Italian so I think he won't use bench players. He'll probably adjust tactics and change a couple of players comapring to the trashing in Turin but I think he'll take it seriously.

I just hope we don't go too deep. It causes a lot of unnecessary situations and problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)