Help to identify this very old Juventus Jersey (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2014
Hello Juve Fans,

I am along time fan since I was a kid.

I have a Juventus Jersey my uncle gave me when I was very young which I recently pulled out. I am not able to find
much info on this but I think it maybe from 85-86

Does anybody know what player wore this jersey and also how to tell if it is real. I sent an email to Juventus for more info
but I thought you guys would be the best to know

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hello Juve Fans,

I have a Juventus Jersey my uncle gave me when I was very young which I recently pulled out. I am not able to find

Does anybody know what player wore this jersey and also how to tell if it is real. I sent an email to Juventus for more info
If you could send it to my home I'll take a good look at it, free of charge of course

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is a team photo from the 1983-84 season:

You can see that the collar, stars and coccarda are different, so probably a fake.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Hello Juve Fans,

Assuming the jersey is legit, there are only two possibilities - seasons 1979-1980 or 1983-1984, as these are the only two seasons that we were able to put the Coppa Italia symbol as current holders during the Ariston period (Ariston was Juventus`shirt sponsor for 10 years - from 1979 till 1989, and Juve won the Copa Italia in 78-79 and 82-83). Here you go, you have a 50-50 chance to predict the correct season, and that was a quick lesson on how to use google and wikipedia to find out the answers you are looking for. Good luck.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm stuck in the capital city help my sister translate organic chemistry for a piece she's writing on the West Virginia chemical leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)