Daniele Rugani (11 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010

Date of birth 29 July 1994 (age 19)
Place of birth Sesto di Moriano, Italy
Height 1.88 m
Weight 77 kg
Playing position Centre Back

Daniele Rugani (born 29 July 1994) is an Italian professional footballer who plays for Empoli on loan from Juventus, as a centre back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Will repost one quote from red&black forum:

Rugani, young CB currently at empoli is a fantastic prospect and one to keep an eye on. he's held down a first team place and empoli have been top 3 for all season they currently have one of the best defenses in the league. just the type of signing we should be making with a juve style 50% bid.
:beppe:

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #10
    He's doing great at Empoli, has played 19 games in Serie B this season. Also, Empoli are second in Serie B.

He's definitely going to play in Serie A next season one way or another, great prospect.

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #15
    is there any good footage of him or Masi? i worry that there arent any good young CB's for either us or l'nazionale
    No idea, but he's ahead of what Masi was at his age in terms of progression, he's a starter for a strong Serie B club and will probably play Serie A football next season while Masi at 19 was in Lega Pro Prima Divisione (3rd division) and is still in Serie B at 21.

Masi still looks promising though, but Rugani is ahead of him.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Rugani is probably my favourite player to come out of Juve's academy in a long time.

Empoli have conceded the least goals in Serie B, and Rugani has been a lock for them and has played 19 matches so far, which is very exciting.

He's going to be with Juventus for sure one day, I'm excited to see him in Serie A next season.

We own the best Italian defender prospect, best French young midfielder, and the best Italian forward prospect. :touched: Good times.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    woow
    he is tall
    i think he is more better than Barzagli
    but juve have many of defense now
    for next season we should will be sell Barzagli and caseress and buy him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 8)