Daniele Rugani - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 210
Page 210 of 232 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 4629

Thread: Daniele Rugani

Cash
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Always liked olives. But when I was kid, I would eagerly devour them and then one time the seed of one broke my tooth
    Was traumatic experience. I only eat unseeded olives now.
    you gotta watch for those, ive eaten unseeded olives that still had the $#@!ing Pit in them, the machines aint perfect, at least with seeded you can take ur time and eat them knowing that there is a seed in them and plan your chews accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    If there is an olive on my Pizza i throw away the whole thing.

Can't just remove the olive. The $#@!ty taste will last.

It leaves the Pizza contaminated.
    I take it you're not an Anchovy person?
    Slob On My Knob

Cash
    Mentioned
    2482 Post(s)
    Agent: Rugani is Juve’s ‘gem’ | Football Italia

Daniele Rugani’s agent claims the defender has been the subject of several enquiries but assures he is a ‘gem’ for Juventus.

Rugani started the season by completing 10 of Juve’s first 13 Serie A games, but the Italy starlet has not appeared in the League since November.

Nonetheless, Davide Torchia told Radio Vecchia Signora: “He played a lot at the start of the season, but then he was penalised by rotation.

“He started the New Year with a terrible bug, which weakened him, but he’s okay as of today.

“Still, Juventus have several good defenders and Daniele knows he has to be ready. Was he close to leaving? If other clubs asked about him, it means he’s a strong lad.

“Juventus, however, have never given consideration to these enquiries. They know they have a gem at home.

“At 23, Rugani is in the national team and does his bit in Juve’s victories.”

- - - Updated - - -

Another piece same stuff:

http://www.juvefc.com/agent-juventus...t-sell-rugani/
    2018/2019 - 1 injury.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Agent: Rugani is Juve’s ‘gem’ | Football Italia

Daniele Rugani’s agent claims the defender has been the subject of several enquiries but assures he is a ‘gem’ for Juventus.

Rugani started the season by completing 10 of Juve’s first 13 Serie A games, but the Italy starlet has not appeared in the League since November.

Nonetheless, Davide Torchia told Radio Vecchia Signora: “He played a lot at the start of the season, but then he was penalised by rotation.

“He started the New Year with a terrible bug, which weakened him, but he’s okay as of today.

“Still, Juventus have several good defenders and Daniele knows he has to be ready. Was he close to leaving? If other clubs asked about him, it means he’s a strong lad.

“Juventus, however, have never given consideration to these enquiries. They know they have a gem at home.

“At 23, Rugani is in the national team and does his bit in Juve’s victories.”

- - - Updated - - -

Another piece same stuff:

http://www.juvefc.com/agent-juventus...t-sell-rugani/
    But Tuz xperds know better. Allegri is ruining Rugani and he has to leave this summer.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hopefully he goes nowhere, way too young to give up on him now, so another year goes by without being 1st team, but many years left in his career.

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonkey View Post
    Hopefully he goes nowhere, way too young to give up on him now, so another year goes by without being 1st team, but many years left in his career.
    He is 23. Nesta and cannavaro were not only starting for their serie A team but they were in the NT and starting.

Allegris biggest failure as a coach is to find trust in younger players. Unless we and the rest of the world overrate rugani?

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    He is 23. Nesta and cannavaro were not only starting for their serie A team but they were in the NT and starting.

Allegris biggest failure as a coach is to find trust in younger players. Unless we and the rest of the world overrate rugani?
    Judging Rugani's progress based on where Nesta and Cannavaro were at his age kind of a ridiculously high standard to be setting for him, no?

Dybala is 24. Messi had won 3 balon D'ors by the time he was 24. Dybala has zero. Dybala must be a hack

Rugani may not be a starter but he has made 10 appearances half way into the season so far. That's to be expected, if not more , for a young 2nd choice at CB. Despite what you (and reactionaries like Hustini) want to propagate Rugani does seem to have the faith of Allegri, he has been getting playing time and the club has stated its faith in him and desire to keep him. This is a competitive team to be a CB in right now, people need to calm down about him not being starter yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Injured ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for my English

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yes, hopefully not serious.

Cash
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post

He's played 1235 minutes and made 14 starts with 3.5 months left in the season. On pace for 2000 minutes. Yeah. He's not playing at all.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post

He's played 1235 minutes and made 14 starts with 3.5 months left in the season. On pace for 2000 minutes. Yeah. He's not playing at all.
    Nesta and Cannavaro tho
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Solid game, he dealt with Belotti well.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

Grazie Alex

Scouted

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This guy is so talented ,don't understand why Allegri dosen't give him too many chances , I remember when Benatia was playing very bad week after week Allegri kept playing him and now he is better (I still think is not a great player and hopefully we can sell him to arsenal int he summer for 40 mil , before he get exposed ).
    I'm certain if Allegri would give Rugani to play 10 games in a row he would become our best defender for the next 10 years!

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Very mature performance from Rugani today, was confident on the ball and had that excellent positioning when we were exposed 1 v 2 which probably prevented a goal.

Maybe we will see more of him in this busy second part of the season, he certainly deserves to play more often because he is showing good signs of improvement but let's also keep in mind that there's also Benatia, Barzagli and Howedes fighting for that RCB spot when everybody is fit.

Cash
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Should play more

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post
    Should play more
    +1

Cash
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    Loved how he wiped the floor with Belotti all the time.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1591 Post(s)
    Very solid performance. Kept Belotti quiet all game. Love how he celebrated with Chiello at the end
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Definitely put in an excellent shift. Great point about the celebrating, too B_Aus.

Rugani was amped at the end of the match, great to see him enjoying himself.

Cash
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    He was quite good tonight, prolly his best derby ever!
    Brace your selves brothers, dark days are coming...

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    He was quite good tonight, prolly his best derby ever!

Thought he has excellent and looked far more commanding. Brushed Immobile off the ball a couple of times. Still not confident with the ball but that will come.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

Grazie Alex