Worst Member of the Year 2013 (1 Viewer)

Worst Member of the Year 2013

• JamalRice10

• JuveSardu

• Zacheryah

• AlexJuventino

• kwadman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
To people asking "why isn't _____ an option": I did the work of counting all the votes, and for each category I had to come up with the five users who got the highest number of nominations. The exception is if the fifth highest number was a tie, which is why in a couple categories you see more than five names. In a few of them, there were people who received several nominations, yet didn't make the final cut.

Anyway I picked JuveSardu. But if he wins, do we have to keep transferring his medal to every new account he makes? :p

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
*cough cough* anyone care to explain to me why a certain Balotelli fan is not running away with this one?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
*cough cough* anyone care to explain to me why a certain Balotelli fan is not running away with this one?
Like I said earlier, the only reason I've not voted for him is because at least in his defense, he does disappear for periods of time. :D Some of the others are a constant bother.

Yes, Americans can support Roma, since they own them.

Juventus will always be Italian and for Italians.
And I guess Inter is only for Indonesians. Shit.

AleTozzi

Jan 2, 2014
You wanna know what's the funny thing?

Most of the people on this forum are from shitty countries where they don't have good teams like Croatia, Albania, Denmark, Arabs and Asia etc. It's rare to see German or English to support Juve. Let me tell you something peeps, just because your teams suck in your countries, don't be Italian wanna-be and support our team.

Arabs can go support Ah-Hilal bismalliekber and Asians can support Guadjaereanened. I don't even know what to say to Albanians or other Italian wanna-be's.

Juve is for Italians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)