Most Awesome Member of the Year 2013 - Polls - Juventuz Forums

View Poll Results: Most Awesome Member of the Year 2013

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jem83

    16 25.81%
  • Bianconero_Aus

    9 14.52%
  • Klin

    8 12.90%
  • Fint

    4 6.45%
  • Tommy

    4 6.45%
  • Nzoric

    2 3.23%
  • ALC

    3 4.84%
  • Fr3sh

    4 6.45%
  • JCK

    7 11.29%
  • X

    5 8.06%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 123
  1. #1
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    75,680
    Cash
    307,585
    Mentioned
    6414 Post(s)

    Most Awesome Member of the Year 2013

    Most Awesome Member of the Year 2013


    The nominees are:

    Jem83, Bianconero_Aus, Klin, Fint, Tommy, Nzoric, ALC, Fr3sh, JCK, X
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  2. #2
    Juventuz legend Hćngebřffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    22,910
    Cash
    38,049
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Cronios

  3. #3
    Kate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    18,593
    Cash
    6,325
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    What is the difference between "Best" and "Most Awesome"? And why can't I vote for more than one person?

  4. #4
    JhoolayLaaaal! Zé Tahir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    018
    Posts
    29,279
    Cash
    4,592
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    What is the difference between "Best" and "Most Awesome"? And why can't I vote for more than one person?
    Such a Canadian thing to ask
    "Sentenze, penalitá e retrocessione non fermeranno la nostra passione"

    Quem năo gosta de Juventus bom sujeito năo é, Ou é ruim da cabeça, ou doente do pé. Eu nasci com o Juventus no Juventus me criei, E do danado do Juventus, nunca me separei

  5. #5
    Calciopoli Director Ragazza's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,060
    Cash
    10,490
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    What is the difference between "Best" and "Most Awesome"?
    I wasn't sure either, so I voted for the same people in both categories (in the nomination thread). I guess most awesome is more based on their personality, or what you can tell over the internet anyway, while best poster is more based on their post quality.
    Grazie a dio non sono milanista.

  6. #6
    Kate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    18,593
    Cash
    6,325
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
    I wasn't sure either, so I voted for the same people in both categories (in the nomination thread). I guess most awesome is more based on their personality, or what you can tell over the internet anyway, while best poster is more based on their post quality.
    Both the same in my sphere.

  7. #7
    L'autista swag's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    في المدينة الباردة الغير عادية
    Posts
    74,492
    Cash
    137,824
    Mentioned
    1203 Post(s)
    I say it's easy.

    A rational and eloquent chap like Monco meets my definition of "best".

    Meanwhile, I can react to Juve[RUS] with only awe.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

  8. #8
    Tickle Me Enron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    67,615
    Cash
    51,001
    Mentioned
    1729 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    What is the difference between "Best" and "Most Awesome"?
    The amount of effort displayed.

  9. #9
    Fuoriclasse Trequartista's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    26,252
    Cash
    16,802
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Deneb.
    Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

  10. #10
    Gold Card <span style='color: #Gold'>Twenty---3</span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,325
    Cash
    4,466
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    where is Zach?.
    “Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold.” - Bob Marley

  11. #11
    TSUUUUUUU ZoSo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    41,625
    Cash
    20,276
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    voller?
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

  12. #12
    Calciopoli Director Ragazza's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,060
    Cash
    10,490
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Aus.
    Grazie a dio non sono milanista.

  13. #13
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    79,594
    Cash
    104,310
    Mentioned
    1934 Post(s)
    So I didn't enter this one

    Hard to decide but I'm going with Jack in this one.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

  14. #14
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    39,184
    Cash
    37,374
    Mentioned
    1359 Post(s)
    It was really hard to pick so I thought the fair thing would be to just go alphabetically.

  15. #15
    Always spot on Völler's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22,521
    Cash
    47,149
    Mentioned
    1482 Post(s)
    Between Klin, Fr3sh, X and Fint for me. But I voted for Fr3sh since he is so effortlessly likable.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo View Post
    voller?
    I know. I thought it was collusion too, but it turned out I just didn't get enough nominations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

  16. #16
    TSUUUUUUU ZoSo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    41,625
    Cash
    20,276
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Völler View Post
    I know. I thought it was collusion too, but it turned out I just didn't get enough nominations.
    probably would have voted for you

    went with jck instead
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

  17. #17
    Always spot on Völler's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22,521
    Cash
    47,149
    Mentioned
    1482 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo View Post
    probably would have voted for you

    went with jck instead
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    I get along well with voller its ok but Let's get to the point straight away.This issue is of particular importance.my friend is a doctor in australia.im trying to introduce you to him .he has a Clinic for the mentally ill.your disease has now spread in this forum. Cast away your doubts and let me introduce you to him.dont worry I can send him to you instead for Treatment .Don’t ruin your future.
    thank you from siamak for a Psychopath
    Please let me know.

  18. #18
    Delusional DelPiero84's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Zagreb (Croatia)
    Posts
    17,032
    Cash
    2,428,225
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    Fint for me, by far. But Jem and Baus are also funny bunch.

  19. #19
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,280
    Cash
    226,705
    Mentioned
    1561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
    Aus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  20. #20
    Grazie Mirko Nzoric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    34,221
    Cash
    21,844
    Mentioned
    976 Post(s)
    Vote myself. Now no one else vote for me, so I can be the guy who was nominated for most awesome poster and only got away with his own vote
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige vćre den
    at der Führer var en visionćr af klasse
    der sĺfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrřve & skvadderhoveder gasse

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05.01.2013, 16:54
  2. Most helpful member of The Year - Juventuz
    By Dostoevsky in forum Polls
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 20.01.2011, 08:43
  3. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03.01.2010, 18:08
  4. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03.01.2010, 17:05
  5. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03.01.2010, 17:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •